PGP - Bono's popped his cork and sprayed us ....Happy New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Sounds like you are simply trying to protect yourself from getting hurt...
A beleif that if you let yourself get all happy and giddy, and then things don't turn out they way you expect them to is a far worse scenerio then being critical and keeping your distance...

Yes, I tend to intellectualize a lot. Defense mechanisms :happy: :drool:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ooo.....really?
I don't suppose calling sicy a..what was it? "fat ugly bitch" and daring her to ban her had anything to do with that?

That may have been it. :lol: I don't know how she can be as patient as she is.

There's a thread in ZC for Inside Broadcast watchers. :shifty: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, did you ever get your parent's Christmas bedspread finished?

I didn't get it to where I originally planned, no... But even if I had I would've had to add rows *snerk* Mom and Dad love it though - it stayed in Chatham, with its yarn, and I'm going to work on it whenever I'm home :wink: The width I had was perfect (I did the width, and was working upwards on the length) - goes from the floor, up across the mattress and back down to the floor on the other side :) Of course, if I hadn't been so ambitious with the width, maybe there'd be more length :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You've ben hurt in the past. You can't blame yourself for being weary. :hug:

Thanks. :hug: But everyone's been hurt at one time or another, it's a part of life. You can only use that as an excuse for so long. And he has been better lately, and in many ways, I've been really unfair to him. Something about a phone ringing really late at night. Just cuts through the silence, and you have to answer it. When I did, he said "so this is how I get you to answer the phone, by calling at 3 am..." I felt awful. :(

Drea said:

I didn't get it to where I originally planned, no... But even if I had I would've had to add rows *snerk* Mom and Dad love it though - it stayed in Chatham, with its yarn, and I'm going to work on it whenever I'm home :wink: The width I had was perfect (I did the width, and was working upwards on the length) - goes from the floor, up across the mattress and back down to the floor on the other side :) Of course, if I hadn't been so ambitious with the width, maybe there'd be more length :lol:

And how's the length going - does it cover their legs? :wink:

I'm really glad they like it! :)

Drea said:

:hmm: Ambition bites the nails of success?

Glad they like it! When it's all done you'll have to show us a pic of it all pretty on their bed. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm: Ambition bites the nails of success?

Glad they like it! When it's all done you'll have to show us a pic of it all pretty on their bed. :)

Nails, fingers, hands and wrists, in this case :lol:

Whenever it's all done (which may take the full year considering how often I'm home :giggle: ), believe me, there WILL be pictures! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
SG!!! :hug: :heart: How's your day been so far?

What did you have for dinner? :drool:

Ham, sweet potatoes, corn, mashed potatoes.... :scratch: I think that was it...

and now my mother is trying to force chocolate cream pie on me :ohmy: doesn't she know I want to lose weight? :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sami!!! :hug: :heart: I saw what you did to your dad's car. :shame:

:lmao:

:lol: :angel:

Bri! SG! :hug:

how is everyone? I'm doing this new thing where I only eat when I'm hungry :lmao: (Because I usually just eat at breakfast, lunch, etc. because I feel like I have to) and I've only had Cocoa Puffs today and I'm not hungry :happy: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom