PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack:

Utah is currently having category 1 hurricane-force winds. At least 7 semis have been blown over on the main highway running north-south in the state.

:crack: *lives close to where the worst of the wind is*

Ohh, be careful and crossing my fingers for you :hug:

I'm hoping for a youtube video to pop up soon. The one on the Daily Show website says it's not available to view in my country

Have you been able to see it yet? If not, here's a Canadian link to it. You can fastforward thru the first two videos (9 minutes & 4 minutes-ish), as they're just about politics and whatever. Bono's in the third segment. :)

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - November 30, 2011

I'm sure I've missed GMA by now, but I'll catch that on YT or wherever, and I'll definitely be watching Ellen when it airs here. :)

:crack:

Just took the dog out to pee. *was almost blown away by wind*

:scream: I don't wanna go outside anymore!

Yikes! Stay safe!

Thora: I was just informed I do have to leave the safety of inside and go to the store. :crack:

Bono on TDS was awesome.

Jon was funny (as always), and Bono looked so good... he was wearing that brown leather coat thing. :cute:

Have you been able to see it yet? If not, here's a Canadian link to it. You can fastforward thru the first two videos (9 minutes & 4 minutes-ish), as they're just about politics and whatever. Bono's in the third segment. :)

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - November 30, 2011

I'm sure I've missed GMA by now, but I'll catch that on YT or wherever, and I'll definitely be watching Ellen when it airs here. :)

Yikes! Stay safe!

Thanks! :hug:

Cute and funny interview :cute:

Thanks! :hug:

Cute and funny interview :cute:

You're welcome! :hug: It's SO frustrating when videos aren't available outside of the US. :tsk:

I liked the sexual dysfunction bit. :giggle:

And OMG, good news! Do you guys remember that very first job that I applied for in Sept? Well, they were going to give the opportunity to an internal candidate, but it didn't work out. So, they're reorganizing the job and will be posting it next week (although they sent me the new description, etc. today). I'll definitely be reapplying!! :hyper: And what's extra perfect is that the job would start early in the New Year, which would be PERFECT timing, because then I could go to Hawaii with no stress, and come home in the New Year to a brand new job!

Last night I didn't fall asleep for ages because I was SO stressed out about it being December, and that I still don't have a job yet. But maybe this will actually work out and I'll get this super cool job! :ohmy: Keep your fingers crossed!! :D

You're welcome! :hug: It's SO frustrating when videos aren't available outside of the US. :tsk:

And OMG, good news! Do you guys remember that very first job that I applied for in Sept? Well, they were going to give the opportunity to an internal candidate, but it didn't work out. So, they're reorganizing the job and will be posting it next week (although they sent me the new description, etc. today). I'll definitely be reapplying!! :hyper: And what's extra perfect is that the job would start early in the New Year, which would be PERFECT timing, because then I could go to Hawaii with no stress, and come home in the New Year to a brand new job!

Last night I didn't fall asleep for ages because I was SO stressed out about it being December, and that I still don't have a job yet. But maybe this will actually work out and I'll get this super cool job! :ohmy: Keep your fingers crossed!! :D

Good to know he doesn't have a problem with that :wink: :sexywink:

YAY for your job news!! :hug: I really hope you get it.

*crosses her fingers*

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Yay for new opportunities

*has to finish getting ready to leave*

BBL!

Just mailed off cards and got a shitload more stamps...they're Edward Hopper...oh art school.

COOL!

Tara, the coldest I think I've ever been was waiting in line for U2 in December in SLC (you're in Utah, right?). Stay safe.

Today I feel like Comet - I'm wearing my INSPI(RED) shirt and my EDUN scarf. :love:

I took my drama students to see a play and at the downtown bus terminal they did a one minute freeze mob - it was AWESOME!!!!!

:shocked:

:giggle:

Weldy actually wrote on my fb yesterday so I knew she was still around :wink:

I think she's referring to the fact that you are rarely seen, like a gryphon or a unicorn.

1. I still stand by my comment on FB. I believe that gays and lesbians should be parents. I rather a kid have two loving moms or two loving dads than an abusive straight mom and dad.

2. I was actually thinking more of Bigfoot than a unicorn :wink:

Thank you Zu. I'm having trouble using my words today.

And my legs. 2nd day of Insanity - le ouch. Or la ouch.

:wave: Hi to anyone who are online :wave:

Hey! :wave:

COOL!

Tara, the coldest I think I've ever been was waiting in line for U2 in December in SLC (you're in Utah, right?). Stay safe.

Today I feel like Comet - I'm wearing my INSPI(RED) shirt and my EDUN scarf. :love:

I took my drama students to see a play and at the downtown bus terminal they did a one minute freeze mob - it was AWESOME!!!!!

Yay for wearing RED/One gear :up:

That's so cool about your students freeze mob :applaud:

Thank you Zu. I'm having trouble using my words today.

And my legs. 2nd day of Insanity - le ouch. Or la ouch.

My right leg still hurts from demonstrating a stage combat move to my class about 20 times yesterday - it basically amounted to a one legged squat.

Hey! :wave:

Yay for wearing RED/One gear :up:

That's so cool about your students freeze mob :applaud:

The other chaperone filmed it and is going to send me the video tonight. :hyper:

Are you feeling better today?

So I missed TDS and GMA (damn being so tired and then having to put a child off to school)...but I saw Ellen! :hyper:

And no, no RED gear for me today, as none of mine fits :lol: I will have to do two days of RED gear next year since FroBaby has taken over my entire wardrobe. I think I'm in 95% maternity, 3% of Mr CKs shirts (they make for good nighttime wear), and 2% of my really bulky/oversized stuff. Speaking of FroBaby, I had my checkup today, got to hear her little heartbeat again :heart: and am scheduled to go back next week for yet another ultrasound!

And for those who haven't seen Ellen, don't click until you do.
Next thread - PGP: Bono is such a pretty girl. :shifty:

Guys... I'm a terrible person.
I just got really bitter reading about a cool thing that happened to someone I know. Like, I couldn't even force myself to be happy for them. I was just plain jealous and I didn't want to hear about it.

aaaww, it does happen.... we're not saints, even as we usually aspire to be good(ish? :lol: ) people. Been there, not often thank goodness.

Me too. :hug:

All I can I can think is "I've been here longer! When is it my turn?" Then I may have stamped around like my 3 year old. YO, I feels you!

awwww don't what exactly you're referencing but :hug:

but i've had that too.

Ellen is on now.

With Bono. :shifty:

COOL!

Yes, I'm in Utah.

Back
Top Bottom