PGP - be careful when eating Bono cakes : the cream goes everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

That's how I tend to be, too. :lol:

Finally, I realized that in order to achieve good marks in the course, you had to essentially agree with and argue for the prof's point of view about every topic covered. So that's what I ended up doing, even though I didn't necessarily agree with them. The lesson learned? Yes, I will whore my ideals in order to get good marks. :wink:

I had to cut in the quote...

I have to say that I actually suggested suicide in one situation in out Ethics course. There was this thing we had to read where a botanist (is it called that in English too?) stumbled upon a tribe of indians, or something. Anyway, this whole bunch of indians were going to be executed, unless the guy could point out ONE guy to be shot. In honor of this guy's arrival, the others were to be let go. I suggested suicide as a way out, not something that should be seriously considered though, but my teacher went bananas on me, 'cause that was not an original option... :shrug:

Drea said:
You're not the only Edge girl Jez, it may seem like it though :lol:

Adam's very appreciated around here too :sexywink:

I was a Larry girl, until I started hanging out on PLEBA. I'm actually an Adam girl, but I just love this pic on Edge. Edge is a close second, though.
Bono reminds me too much about other people I've met, not so nice ones. When I'm in the right mood, however, I find him pretty hot... And I really, really admire the guy...

Whore your ideals or fail the test/paper/term.
I didn't and caused a big fight between my prof and her husband, who happened to be my other prof.
He made her change my grade :D

She can rot in hell.

JezSnape said:

I had to cut in the quote...

I have to say that I actually suggested suicide in one situation in out Ethics course. There was this thing we had to read where a botanist (is it called that in English too?) stumbled upon a tribe of indians, or something. Anyway, this whole bunch of indians were going to be executed, unless the guy could point out ONE guy to be shot. In honor of this guy's arrival, the others were to be let go. I suggested suicide as a way out, not something that should be seriously considered though, but my teacher went bananas on me, 'cause that was not an original option... :shrug:
Yes, it is a botanist in English. :)

So what solution did your teacher recommend?

In my course, they were trying to say that suicide was actually a viable and dandy option for some people, in real life circumstances. :crazy:

My youngest sister is crazy about Bob Geldof, which is funny, 'cause she's eleven. My other sister, whom you might catch here occassionally, maggie mullen, is :drumroll: a Larry girl, what else. Both of them U2 fans, though!

Sad_Girl said:
1.Adam :combust:
2.Larry :flirt:
3.Bono :faint:
4. Edge :drool:

:D

^^
Ever watch Friends? you know how they have 'the list'
of 5 celebrities they're allowed to sleep with and their boyfriend/girlfriend can't get mad?

that's mine :wink:

(#5 is Brendan Fehr :love: )

greeneyedgirl said:
Whore your ideals or fail the test/paper/term.
I didn't and caused a big fight between my prof and her husband, who happened to be my other prof.
He made her change my grade :D

She can rot in hell.

I guess I'm too old to be idealistic. :lol: Glad your grade got changed, though. And I hope he was really nasty to her about it. :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, it is a botanist in English. :)

So what solution did your teacher recommend?

In my course, they were trying to say that suicide was actually a viable and dandy option for some people, in real life circumstances. :crazy:

My teacher was a philospher at heart. When we asked him if he thought the guys should pick one indian to get shot, he smiled and told us it was an interesting question. And then he left it at that. :mad: I have to admit, I've thought about suicide, never seriously, though, but it's so deeply in me that it's cowardly and helps no one... :shrug:
I picked up other nasty habits instead...

And don't laugh at any spelling mistakes, it's three in the morning here... :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

^^
Ever watch Friends? you know how they have 'the list'
of 5 celebrities they're allowed to sleep with and their boyfriend/girlfriend can't get mad?

that's mine :wink:

(#5 is Brendan Fehr :love: )

Brendan Fehr?

JezSnape said:

My teacher was a philospher at heart. When we asked him if he thought the guys should pick one indian to get shot, he smiled and told us it was an interesting question. And then he left it at that. :mad: I have to admit, I've thought about suicide, never seriously, though, but it's so deeply in me that it's cowardly and helps no one... :shrug:
I picked up other nasty habits instead...

And don't laugh at any spelling mistakes, it's three in the morning here... :reject:

You haven't made any spelling mistakes!

My prof was/is a philosopher. He wrote two expensive books that we had to use for the course. I hate that. Self-serving, much?

WildHoney said:
Bono, Edge & Larry all at the same time .....

Adam can watch :lol: with Paul McG

I'm a big BONO fan :drool: not that you didn't already kow that:wink:

Cracking up!

1. Bono

2. Bono

3. Bono

4. Bono

5. Bono

I don't have a list either, really...

*ponders a bit*

1. Adam
2. Larry
3. Marton Csokas
4. Karl Urban

*ponders again* Forget it, too many guys who could be #5 :lol:

VintagePunk said:

You haven't made any spelling mistakes!

My prof was/is a philosopher. He wrote two expensive books that we had to use for the course. I hate that. Self-serving, much?

:lol: you didn't see the post before I edited it! Yeah, most of our books are written by our teachers too. They apparently don't make much teaching, researching and what ever else they do...

Hi Fly :wave:
Night Wild! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom