PGP - Anatomically Correct Plushies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Snooky. Our little dog Pip--she makes this funny face sometimes & we call it a Snooky face. It's sort of a grin/guilty look.

Hi all! :wave: :hug:

I finally fell asleep at 7 and my dogs woke me up at 9:30. And I wasn't able to get back to sleep. To top it off, I think my friend is making her monthy visit soon because I have awful cramps. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi all! :wave: :hug:

I finally fell asleep at 7 and my dogs woke me up at 9:30. And I wasn't able to get back to sleep. To top it off, I think my friend is making her monthy visit soon because I have awful cramps. :madspit:

Hey everyone:drool:

Clone! you still here:love: sorry about your crappy sleepy time:( and your monthly friend.....mines due to make a visit...don't really know when...lost count:huh: anywho, I know it because I am have cronic crabbiness:wink:

1uukkk.jpg

bonoaging.jpg

:drool:
bonosexy80sglasses-vi.jpg

I wish I could post pix--I still drool over that one where it's not even his body & he is nekked holding a football in front of his....

It's really quiet in here. I guess I will say bye for the day & see you next Monday. WhooHoo--One more week til vacation! May not be on much next week--I will be busting my buns to get my desk looking 1/2 way decent. Have a good weekend all.

So I met the real estate agent responsible for selling the house about an hour ago - real good impression I probably made too, going to the door in a housecoat (since I'm still in my pjs) at 2:30 in the afternoon ;) The first showing of the house is tomorrow at 3... he asked if that was okay, that he could readjust it if it wasn't, and stupid me said yes, that was fine :| Fortunately I had to clean up the apt somewhat for the phone guy on Sat, it'll make it easier to clean up in here today... when I get motivated to do it ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom