PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoshirtripTUFtour5-26-85StuttgartGermany3.jpg

Wait a second.

The guy next to him. That face. Is that a very young Willie Williams? :ohmy: When did Willie join their tour crew?

ships just outside here are forced to stop and wait as theres frosen sea filled with reindeers, they sometimes cross over to Sweden and vise versa :lmao::lmao:

wonder what the captains thought as its 55 Km across

porot160212etuTM_uu.jpg

pic taken from one of ships waiting for reindeers to get over :lol::D

captains log said that: On stop Outside Kokkola, waiting for reindeers to cross

:lol: That's really cool!

So is it him or not in that pic then? :hmm: Does kinda look like his face..

I'm not sure. It definitely looks like him, and I actually used to have this pic saved with the name of who it is, but I can't find that file. For some reason I thought it was someone else, but I could be remembering a different photo, as that does look like WW.

Bed is for wussies! :tsk:

:uhoh: She says while still in bed. I'm too lazy to get up and shower.

But today is fish day. :hyper: My water's all right, so I can go out and buy my first fish.

I´m going icefishing and swimming tomorrow to summer cabin, been waiting until sun came back from hiding few months :tongue:

It's going on 3 AM here. :tongue:

Have fun with your fishies! :cute:
Pfsh, only 3am.

:lol: What on earth are you doing up so late?

:D I will. Mandatory fb post with pics will happen. If I ever get out of bed. :wink:

I´m going icefishing and swimming tomorrow to summer cabin, been waiting until sun came back from hiding few months :tongue:

:lol: Swimming? SWIMMING? In this weather?

yap, chainsaw tested and rdy to saw a hole to ice :heart:

then warm sauna up, take a beer in there and then *weeeeeeeeeee* run and jump to lake, swim a min or 2 and back to sauna and repeat :hug:

thats so cool and makes you feel good too :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom