Pavarotti's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edit: sorry wrong pic

3394574323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232347%3B%3B%3B6%3B83ot1lsi

Thanks for the pictures! They all look great (man, Morleigh and Ali are two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. End of story, case closed).

Gargh...but who does Edge remind me of? This is going to bug me to no end now.

Anywho...I also extend congrats to Pavorotti and his new wife. May they have a long and happy marriage. :).

Angela

:yes: Morleigh and Edge are very charming. I just loved Morleigh?s dress, is so nice, her shoes...great! and Edge
is wonder, his shirt, that white shirt....

Ali always has the best shoes????????????!!!!!!!!

Those are slightly better than what she has had on before but best shoes no way!!
With all her money I think she could get better!!!
Beautiful outfit though and she looks lovely as usual!

Shoes? She's got the best HUSBAND! :drool: They are so cute and perfect together! :cute:

Thanks for more pics! :up:

'Rina said:
and is it me or is B looking younger again? hmmmm....

He's kinda looking like a little older version of his JT era days...which, ya know, isn't a bad thing...:p.

CMM, yeah, that's it-Patrick Stewart! There we go! Thanks. :D.

And I love the pictures of Bono and Ali that you posted on the previous page, kellyahern! I particularly like the one miss-U2 quoted. They really do make an excellent couple. I swear, I'll never tire of seeing them together.

I remember reading in...I think it was the "At The End Of The World" book, about how going to other weddings tend to bring back memories of your own. Wonder if this was true for Bono and Ali and Edge and Morleigh?

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom