Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 32% ST pure.

Poor you! I can't stand the stuff. Unless I want to get drunk, which isn't usually the case, I'm very picky with my malt liquor.

Ah, good times. I oughta have a peek.

I'll get to it in a few Ax.

My friend from work took me out last night and there was a drink on the menu called Red Viper. Hold on I wrote down what all was in it...Chambord black raspberry liqueur, Southern Comfort, Disaronno Amaretto, Blue Curacao Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice.

She pretty much dared me to drink it...so I did.

Hey, Liam, since you topped the last Superthread, I think that means you lose a Superthread purity point.

But with nasal delievery technology!!

picture0004db6.jpg

Goddamn all this relationship talk is depressing sometimes.

I'll get to it in a few Ax.

My friend from work took me out last night and there was a drink on the menu called Red Viper. Hold on I wrote down what all was in it...Chambord black raspberry liqueur, Southern Comfort, Disaronno Amaretto, Blue Curacao Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice.

She pretty much dared me to drink it...so I did.

Oh, never had that one, though I'm not really a shots person... yikes, how'd it go? It sounds like it'd taste fairly nice initially, at least.

Probably my favourite shot is the Black Widow - half black sambucca, half vodka. Like I said though, not huge on shots. But that ones an easy standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom