Passengers Soundtrack in Australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chenny

The Fly
has anyone been able to get hold of the Passengers: Original Soundtrack in Melbourne australia? if so where will be the best place to find it...
also, if you are a Brian Eno fan...how does it compare to his other albums? (i've only got songs for airports to compare it to)
thanks

I found it very hard to find Passengers at a reasonable price (I'm on the Gold Coast, when I was in Melbourne in 2003 I saw it for something ridiculous like $38). Ultimately, I gave up and ordered it online.

I got Pasengers really cheap in the city Myer store in Melbourne!

$10 on special!

There were about 2 other copies there when I was there, and I couldn't refuse such a bargain for such a rare find.

Hope this helps and that you find it....it's worth getting...

I got it coz im a U2 fan not a Brian Eno fan, but Brian Eno provides the vocal for A different Kind of Blue and it sounds amazing.

intedomine said:
I got Pasengers really cheap in the city Myer store in Melbourne!

$10 on special!

There were about 2 other copies there when I was there, and I couldn't refuse such a bargain for such a rare find.

Hope this helps and that you find it....it's worth getting...

I got it coz im a U2 fan not a Brian Eno fan, but Brian Eno provides the vocal for A different Kind of Blue and it sounds amazing.
when did u get it :eek:?

Oooh a while back....

I'd be thinking it was about July last year.

The CD's and DVD's at the City Myer are now on the bottom floor, and the CD/DVD section is now called Virgin. It's in this big ditch in the bottom floor.

Your best bet would be to look under the Pop/rock section under P for Passengers. If it's not there, try in the various bargain bins that are scattered around. Ya never know ya luck

If you can find it (the big stores may be difficult, but if you go somewhere like Greville St Records, they can probably direct you) try and find Eno's "Before and After Science". It was one of Edge's favourite records and an influence in U2 getting him as producer for "Unforgettable Fire" (or so he said in many interviews of the time!)

blueeyedgirl said:
If you can find it (the big stores may be difficult, but if you go somewhere like Greville St Records, they can probably direct you) try and find Eno's "Before and After Science". It was one of Edge's favourite records and an influence in U2 getting him as producer for "Unforgettable Fire" (or so he said in many interviews of the time!)

Alright...i'll look out for it...
any other suggestions?

chenny said:
also, if you are a Brian Eno fan...how does it compare to his other albums? (i've only got songs for airports to compare it to)
thanks
my ex is a brian eno fan. he's got music for airports and likes them both. i love passengers.

i didn't know it was still so hard to find passengers in australia. almost ten years ago, i was friends with someone over there and he couldn't ever find the album. i ended up getting the album and shipping it to him as a birthday present.

i loooooooove passengers :drool:

Back
Top Bottom