Passengers: Photos from the Era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono0320.jpg

pop_bono_sofa.jpg

You know what?? I seriously do not mind if Bono opted for this look again!! I have many pics of this look :drool: .
But Im just posting a few ((sorry about hijacking your thread BonoComet:reject: )) it is just that I went into this folder and went CRAZY over one of my many Bono favorite eras :drool:

*I have no self control :tsk:

What?

Photos of Bono Edge "LOVE" and Adam's penis are scary to me. This thread on the other hand is nostalgic.

*Well you KNOW how SCARY :rolleyes: the PLEBAns are yet you should know what to expect when you are going into the "Bono :heart:'s Edge thread (among other threads) right?
Interferencers have to get OVER the fact that (we) PLEBAns totally OVER USE the :drool::combust::faint::love::evil: smilies when they enter PLEBA but yet they still act surprised or shocked and even disgusted.....so :madspit:

:wink:

pop_bono_sofa.jpg

You know what?? I seriously do not mind if Bono opted for this look again!! I have many pics of this look, but Im just posting a few ((sorry about hijacking your thread BonoComet:reject: )) it is just that I went into this folder and went CRAY over one of my many Bono favorite eras :drool:

*I have no self control :tsk:

I never consider any thread I start to be mine alone. The more who share or just visit to enjoy the merrier :wave:

and yes it's a very good look on him. :up:

I'm going to scan a few more photos today with the others too including Eno.

Thanks to everybody who are posting their "Passengers" pictures. They are very much appreciated. :up:

In true U2 fashion, "Passengers" on the surface seems a bit light and fluffy but actually what was going on around U2 at the time was not.

The pic of Bono and Adam earlier in this thread holding the newspaper about racism was taken circa 1993 when there was a lot of attacks on foreigners in Europe and U2 were one of the main groups stepping up to condemn these racist attacks. :applaud:

This pic and the other one posted with it appears to be "light and fluffy" too yet these pics were taken on New Year Eve's night (1995, I think) in Sarajevo when Bono & Ali went to that embattled city to show their support for the People of Sarajevo by bringing the new year (1996) with them!

So while the pics in this thread are great fun, many of them have a serious connotation to them.

My class on "Passengers 101" is now over.:cute:

www.mpwn-uganda.org:love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom