Paris ll Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wonder when we will hear DM. There's no way they would rehearse it that much and not perform it live. Sooner or later it's gonna pop up.

I m soo sick of Mysterious Ways....give that damn song a friggin rest already...every tour for the past 17 years....by Pop rolled around I was skipping that song on my bootleg cds everytime. How about taking that shuit crappy Crazy Tonight redanka mix out & replacing it with the original version & ending the show with Bad after MoS?

I m soo sick of Mysterious Ways....give that damn song a friggin rest already...every tour for the past 17 years....by Pop rolled around I was skipping that song on my bootleg cds everytime. How about taking that shuit crappy Crazy Tonight redanka mix out & replacing it with the original version & ending the show with Bad after MoS?

+++ do we really need to hear SBS again? In fact..take that one out & subsitute One Tree Hill.

Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten
MW + ES + Bad = The ultimate setlist party.
, i think i would just die from happiness:) then Bono would have to come over and bring me back to life:):):applaud::applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom