outside its America, inside its interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I speak for everyone here when I say...it is now a requirement for one or all of you to post drunk pictures from this little interference-in-a-lodge getaway. If that requires drinking many more mixed drinks, then so be it! :D

:lol:

it's ok twin......we can have our own gathering :p.....and you can feel free to not invite anyone you want......

btw, why wasn't i invited? *scoff*

:sexywink:

sounds like you guys are having fun......even if it is interference fun.....i want to see more pictures!!!

woo!

sulawesigirl4 said:

So what is everyone up to this weekend? :yes:

Dad bought a new car!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!! So we'll be doin' lots of cruisin' this weekend! :cool:

Glad you are all havin' fun, sula!! :)

Stories for Boys said:

it's ok twin......we can have our own gathering :p.....and you can feel free to not invite anyone you want......

well twin, i can't not invite them seeing as they are my key to going in every single way. *curses young age*

mikal, we're on Long Lake. (it's a big lake...you'll never find us!!!) bwahaha. ;)

Drunken pictures may be available later...we shall see. Seeing as it is 1 in the afternoon and we are sipping bloody Mary's... *ahem*

334%3A3%3B%3A323232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3%3A98573ot1lsi

Bodie continues to watch out for us, although repeated jumps in the lake to fetch his tennis ball have tired the poor dear out. In other news, we are experiencing a plumbing problem and are compelled to resort to the rustic convenience of the outhouse...:huh: Fun it is.

334%3A3%3B%3A323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3%3A98572ot1lsi

Oh and we ARE spending time outdoors today, but in a lazy manner. :D

BWAHAHA my plan to take over the random thread has succeeded.....

ALI: (wakes up) Did I get hit by a truck last night???
*fixes a bloody mary*
I passed out on the couch listening to U2 and spilled the remainder of my Vanilla-Vodka-Coke all over myself :eek:

(((((((Lilly)))))))))) Sorry girl I wanted to invite you AND Jeff but its not really my cabin to invite ya to......Plus theres a lack of space also. THere will be more times and of course next weekend...!!!!

BUt the weathers not super great we may not be able to go tubing like we'd hoped :sad: We're having septic problemns and had to resort to the lovely outhouse you see above!!! :sexywink:

But stay tuned for more pictures tonight of our drunken fun. Its costing us mega bux long distance up here sorry we can't be here more!!!! I'm already homesick(interference-sick that is) Pathetic. Well I'm going out to lay in a hammock or paddle boat or something.....Soo Cloudy out!!!!

See Yall tonight!! Later!!!

Last edited:
Yes, I actually post stuff too

Lilly darling, unfortunately our little baby boat only holds 4 people and Bodie so we usually only have a couple people here at a time. We really want to have you come up here some time. We'd like to have Zoney up here, too. :)

We are in Washburn County, WI for any of you who may care.

Bodie has been through a lot. He has had surgery to his knee and also gone through cancer treatment. He's a trooper. (He is not a full bred lab, he's a mutt we got from the Humane Society almost 10 years ago.) He loves Sula, Ali, Lilly and Zoney. :D

Bye for now.

*reading all this enviously while roasting in Dallas*

Hey Sula, ya shoulda waited a month, I could have joined you! :( My folks have a place up in Norn Sconie (Vilas Cty) http://www.wisconline.com/counties/vilas (y'all are here - pretty close by Sconie standards:
http://www.wisconline.com/counties/washburn)

Hope you're having fun fun fun in the state where the alcohol never stops flowing!

Watch out fer them skeeters and Lyme carrying ticks!!! :eek:

mikal said:
Sula! Where in Wisconsin are you?

Last edited:
Ah, a Wisonsin Cabin

OK - my turn to rant -

You are all lucky I am working a 14 hour shift on Saturday and Sunday. In fact, it was just over a month ago, I offered Sula a VERY LARGE Zoney special bloody Mary - and she refused. Ali Rose and I enjoyed - and NOW - look at you go.

P.S. Ms. Lemon Pie - Bodie can sit on my lap in the boat.

Say Hi to the Lucky alphamale named Ron!

LOVE MUSCLE said:

HEY MODS, can we get a GWEN icon here to?????

ok, here's what i did for you

i tried to upload it to snapfish to no avail.

i hope you like it, it's avatar-sized.

Attachments

• sq-gwen-smile-cu-int.jpg
    sq-gwen-smile-cu-int.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 16
Damn the random thread and the long distance.....

Well we're back now and just as promised, more drunken photos will be posted soon. And we got Sula pretty wasted!!!!! Though the weather wasn't A+ we had some fun times and I was going buggy waiting to get back to you guys!!!

BTW LM I loved your poem!!! That was very sweet in a nice, drunken way!!! :sexywink:

Ali Rose said:
Well we're back now and just as promised, more drunken photos will be posted soon. And we got Sula pretty wasted!!!!!

ok, not toooo wasted, but ummm....more than Sula has ever been before. :silent:

We drove via boat on the lovely lake at night to a bar across the way and had a lovely evening hanging out there. Shots were consumed...mixed drinks as well...ummm...yeah. nuff said. :huh: Then we merrily sang our way home on the boat (I'm sure the neighbors were very impressed) and had fun laughing and being silly when we got back to the cabin as well. Ali Rose and I raided the liquor cabinet and managed to make another drink. yikes! Then I decided to crash in bed while the rest of them watched PopMart Mexico City.

Diemen, you asked....so here are a few drunken photos. Don't laugh! (too hard anyways;))

334%3A4%3C%3B923232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3%3C686%3C4ot1lsi

334%3A4%3C%3B923232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3%3C686%3C7ot1lsi

Here Ali Rose and I are contemplating the wisdom (or lack thereof) of the new bar snacks "deep-fried macaroni and cheese bites" :huh: (only in Wisconsin!)

334%3A4%3C%3B923232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3%3C686%3C9ot1lsi

btw, we actually did go out on the boat both Saturday and Sunday and got in some quality tubing and swimming (just so you don't think all we did was drink ;))

oh and zoney...i did NOT refuse that drink...I sipped it! It was too big for little wimpey me...but now I think I might be up to it. :sexywink:

back to the grind now. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Lilly that was very nice of you, and that is a nice avatar sized pic too:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

thank you

----------------------

:sick:

nice pics kids! glas to see you all had a great time and made it home safely!

Thanks for checking in too

--------------------------------

:heart:

And to top off the evening at random woodsy pub night, An 80- year old Adam look alike shows up!! Just long enough for me to take a pic with him. I ran like hell though when he wanted my number....... :ohmy:
334%3A4%3C%3B923232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3%3C686%3C8ot1lsi

Does he look like adam as much today as he did after my Long Island, 2 mystery shots and a sex on the beach last night??? Perhaps not......:huh:

Yes, we are all home safe and sound. A good time was had by all. Someday we can, hopefully, extend a welcome to other fellow interferencers. You never know. It is a rustic place, but it is a nice change from everyday life in the city.

Bodie is a pooped out little dude. He is flopped out on his bed like a rag doll. I think the girls wore him out. :yes:

Ali Rose- please do not refer to Mr. Love Muscle as LM. It is very confusing for me. :wink:

Oh yes, you all missed our lovely rendition of "One" on the way home from the bar by boat. It was quite beautiful. :barf: :lol: :eeklaugh:

I hope everyone else had a great weekend. Although not may have posted so we can read about it. (hint, hint.) I'd love to hear about other people spent their weekends, too.

ahhhh!!!
I can't believe I'm just seeing these now!!!
I've seen this thread but I thought...naw

Anyway! looks like a blast
and I especially love labs as well
their the best next to loyal friendly beagles!

and, geeze, there's a lot of liquor in the cabinet! Which one of you alcoholics own this cabin?

Bassy missed out

Basstrap said:
ahhhh!!!
I can't believe I'm just seeing these now!!!
I've seen this thread but I thought...naw

Anyway! looks like a blast
and I especially love labs as well
their the best next to loyal friendly beagles!

and, geeze, there's a lot of liquor in the cabinet! Which one of you alcoholics own this cabin?

This event was at my cabin in Wisconsin.

We keep the cabinet well supplied for all our drunk, I mean nice friends who come to visit us "Up North". Bodie can only have a sip or two of beer, no booze for him. :)

:lol:

Geez, I'm away for one lousy weekend ... and sula's been completely corrupted. And I had nothing to do with it. :D

Back
Top Bottom