Our Little BG Is Growing up, Pleba Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:hmm: thinks about Bono tattoo she wanted on her p:censored:y

I have 3 at moment, A red rose on my left arm, a Joshua Tree on my right and a butterfly on my right ankle. I really want a Bono one but it'll be in an awkward position......

:lmao: Bono tattoo!!! :lol:

I've been joking around about getting the old PJ logo with the U2 logo. A stickman carrying the suitcase. :lol: I won't really do it, but its funny to think about.

I'm really going to get a tattoo on my chest that is kind of an ode to Russtycat. i've been working on a combination of the cat logo that I use for my business and some other old cat images like Felix the cat.

But I also want to get a peace sign that is entertwined with a blue and brown heart for Mr. Cat and I. But if I do that now then I have to come up with another thing to get done for our 10 year anniversary next year.

Its never ending for me. LOL

SG you are right that honesty is always best. Now I can enjoy the time I'm with her without feeling like I'm sneaking around. And I even told him he can come if he wants to. its not like anything will be happening besides tattoos and us talking and giggling like silly girls. :lol:

See ya later Wild :hug: Enjoy your dinner. :wave:

Russty Cat said:
SG you are right that honesty is always best. Now I can enjoy the time I'm with her without feeling like I'm sneaking around. And I even told him he can come if he wants to. its not like anything will be happening besides tattoos and us talking and giggling like silly girls. :lol:

See ya later Wild :hug: Enjoy your dinner. :wave:

:yes: Exactly

Have a good dinner, Wild. :wave:

I'm off for a while, in search of $$$ from my wayward husband. it's pay day :hyper: :lol:

Talk to you all later :wave:

FlyYourKite said:
Don't you run away from me missy! :shame: :lol:

If you want me to stay, hand over your ones. :sexywink:

6.gif

Surely you're worth more than ones DG! :flirt: :laugh:

I'm loving A Sort of Homecoming. I was never really that fond of the song before but it's grown on me and I like it :rockon:

VP and Sarah come home today!! :hyper: :dance:

FlyYourKite said:
Surely you're worth more than ones DG! :flirt: :laugh:

I'm loving A Sort of Homecoming. I was never really that fond of the song before but it's grown on me and I like it :rockon:

VP and Sarah come home today!! :hyper: :dance:

I think I am :sexywink:

That song is now behind Streets as my all-time favorite song :drool:

I know!! :hyper: I finally get to talk to VP other than via MSN on my cell phone!! :lol:

I found a better South Park creator site :lmao:

http://www.nikochan.net/link/3684/

HI Fly! :hug:

WB Wild and DG

Sorry I was talking to my friend about our Canada trip still trying to get 5 peeps to agree on one hotel. <face palm>

FlyYourKite said:

Oh bless you :hug:

*Runs to read*

Canada
With massive overpopulation threatening the globe, Canadians maintain a population of less than 35 million. How do they do it? Zero sex appeal!
:angry:
:lmao:

Hey I never said they were nice!! :lmao:

thank you Fly!!!! :hug: I'm downloading her right now. :sexywink: I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow. I might even have to go pick up Tomb Raider tonight as a preview. hehe

OK, these are the different versions of me

Superhero DG-defending bus stops everywhere! :laugh:

superhero.jpg

Streetwalker DG-I'm the hooker with a heart of gold. No wait, that's Julia Roberts I'm thinking of. :wink:

streetwalker.jpg

Morning DG-not exaggerating at all :lol:

morning.jpg

Regular DG- minus the glasses since I broke em :madspit: and ice cream since I'm on a diet.

me.jpg

I'd do a Schoolgirl DG, but there's no school uniforms :sad:

Back
Top Bottom