Oteha Valley Road, Tāmaki-makau-rau, Te Ika-a-Māui Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I just saw one of the most racist ads I've seen on TV.

From the company I got my car from.

When the two people I dealt with were Chinese.

Just.....shit oh dear.

:sigh:

I notice a proliferation of pink during ads in the WBBL. Come on everybody, we're meant to be overcoming stereotypes here!

I don't really have any hiding my face

You need a dodgy one of you in a stained hoodie shovelling junk food in your face while playing video games or staring blankly at reality TV. The more unflattering the pose, the better.

You need a dodgy one of you in a stained hoodie shovelling junk food in your face while playing video games or staring blankly at reality TV. The more unflattering the pose, the better.

I'm wearing a hoodie, eating McDonald's and watching the news. The hoodie just came in off the washing line.

I guess I'm 1.5/3.

GeoNet reported a preliminary magnitude 4.1 quake at 6.13pm, 10 km north of Culverden at a depth of 20km.

The second quake, a stronger magnitude 4.7, struck at 6.14pm, 15 km south-east of Seddon at a depth of 15km, GeoNet said

You remember when this stopped being funny? Pretty much instantly.

One thing I have learnt in recent weeks is to never live in Seddon.

I know four things about Seddon:

1. It's a small town in Marlborough.
2. There was a bad train crash there back in the day.
3. It's named for Richard Seddon.
4. ALL THESE EARTHQUAKES.

It could be the best or worst town ever and I'd have no clue.

It's a damn shame there's fuck-all good new stuff on the ABC at the moment because I'm running out of stuff to watch while I eat dinner. Lately I've been reduced to watching Hard Quiz, a perfectly average quiz show that distinguishes itself from the likes of Sale of the Century with a slightly meaner sense of humour.

It's a shame that Rosehaven turned out to suck. I suspected Luke Macgregor actually isn't any good and this show proved it. He's tolerable playing minor roles on other shows, like Utopia, but Rosehaven is unwatchable.

It's a damn shame there's fuck-all good new stuff on the ABC at the moment because I'm running out of stuff to watch while I eat dinner. Lately I've been reduced to watching Hard Quiz, a perfectly average quiz show that distinguishes itself from the likes of Sale of the Century with a slightly meaner sense of humour.

It's a shame that Rosehaven turned out to suck. I suspected Luke Macgregor actually isn't any good and this show proved it. He's tolerable playing minor roles on other shows, like Utopia, but Rosehaven is unwatchable.

Welcome to Christmas. Accept the bad movies and watch Four Weddings and a Funeral.

I cry at anything so that I need a Powerade or two just to watch it. But then I feel happy after so I dunno

Welcome to Christmas. Accept the bad movies and watch Four Weddings and a Funeral.

I cry at anything so that I need a Powerade or two just to watch it. But then I feel happy after so I dunno

Oh but I've fallen so far behind on watching stuff that this is more a comment on new shit that was broadcast in October/November. At least the Big Bash will be on soon with a game every night during dinner.

Oh but I've fallen so far behind on watching stuff that this is more a comment on new shit that was broadcast in October/November. At least the Big Bash will be on soon with a game every night during dinner.

Oooh indeed. I hope that (and actually don't care if not) I'm out of the pool having dinner when that's on. Timing is outstanding.

I'm looking forward to losing many a potentially productive evening to the Big Bash.

I keep telling myself I'll be a responsible adult. But that can wait until sometime in my 30s.

...actually, it's occurred to me recently that I'm a surprisingly functional and well adjusted person, competent at daily life. When the fuck did this happen?!

I keep telling myself I'll be a responsible adult. But that can wait until sometime in my 30s.

...actually, it's occurred to me recently that I'm a surprisingly functional and well adjusted person, competent at daily life. When the fuck did this happen?!

It's FUCKED. Growing up is bullshit I just want to go fall into the ball pit at McDonald's.

If they still have them.

I'd just like to be at that point in life where I have enough money to drink heaps but no responsibilities to worry about.

Far as I can tell, that was about age 23-24. Oh those first couple of years of PhD were a good time.

I wasn't making much then! But enough to keep me in sufficient booze.

I have absolutely no idea what I'll do with myself once I begin the Wollongong position. Grow my savings? Apparently I already live frugally without even trying.

They say that your lifestyle and expenditure expand to suit your earnings, but I don't think my drinking habit requires any growth. :lol:

Oh I haven't made that mistake for a long time. I'm already well stocked with wine and spirits. :lol:

Oh while I'm glad of how little I have to do. Don't even need to put up decorations since I'm going to Queensland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom