Oral, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhh doing oral tonight, nice.

Guys, I have an official statement to make.

Drinking makes your guitar hero skills crap.

Pot makes your guitar hero skills fucking fantastic.

I played the same song, usually I get around 90% on bass(eye of the tiger).
Then I had a couple of glasses(still not been drunk sadly) and I actually FAILED after completing 84% because somehow I kept missing all the notes and continued playing in the same fucked up rhythm.

Then we had some pot, I did it again, wham 94%!

This all was a very scientific experiment. :yes:

:sad: Right people cheer me up....I just got distracted watching the late news. I've NEVER cried watching the news, but I did just now. I can't even begin to imagine the grief and pain people are dealing with. I lost it when a young Dad said he'd lost his 2 kids :sad:

Sorry if I spoil anyones laughs here....:sad:

But on another note...another day, another 24hrs of getting away with my avi....right Ax :wink:

Then I had a couple of glasses(still not been drunk sadly) and I actually FAILED after completing 84% because somehow I kept missing all the notes and continued playing in the same fucked up rhythm.

It's true - video games are always better and easier on pot than drink. Actually on that note, same with guitars.

:lmao:

This post is epic.

GG2! Eye of the Tiger is so fucking easy! I got a 100% on it on Medium with the DRUMS!

Gluey, is it Tina Transvesturner or something? I'm still not clear what the problem is, but I have a sneaking suspicion there is something peeking out where it shouldn't be.

:sad: Right people cheer me up....I just got distracted watching the late news. I've NEVER cried watching the news, but I did just now. I can't even begin to imagine the grief and pain people are dealing with. I lost it when a young Dad said he'd lost his 2 kids :sad:

But on another note...another day, another 24hrs of getting away with my avi....right Ax :wink:

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we're all thinking about it right now, at least those of us in the Southern Hemisphere.

There's no words for it. It's unbelievable. My brother went to give blood and give some of our old clothes away at the Salvos earlier on.

:hug:

I've been glued to The Age's website all day. It's been fucking depressing.

Ha, I can't believe you still have it.

OK, this is Ashley's card.

s640x480

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom