Oodnadatta, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was surprised to hear Matchbox Twenty's Real World being played on the usual top 40 radio today, I have no shame in liking that song at all as I do feel a little nostalgic from it.

How's Ivan's mullet looking? :wink:

22097_10151378212178276_1444458186_n.jpg

Fabulous. Cotchin and Deledio are looking equally good.

Now Ivan Maric will ALWAYS be staring at you, Axver. Him and his glorious mullet.

His is not as bad as some that existed in the 80's and early 90's.

Yeah, I really don't understand why a couple of AFL players are brain damaged enough to think the mullet's a good idea and that they can bring it back.

Wait, he's actually trying to start a trend? he's not just got one because that's the hairstyle he likes? Ivan Maric, I am disappoint.

No, he got one because of a bet he made with another player. So whoever cuts their mullet first has to name their first child (assuming male) by the other player's name.

No, he got one because of a bet he made with another player. So whoever cuts their mullet first has to name their first child (assuming male) by the other player's name.

That is actually awesome.

How much stock should I put in a story I read from the Daily Telegraph?

This is why I stay the hell out of those areas of the forum. Otherwise, I'd want to kill everyone or be rage-quitting every other day.

aww :heart:

They were wonderful. I'm sure I'll have lots of things to say as time goes on. I'll put a bunch of photos on FB soon enough. I'll just say for now that I walked through a mall that was entirely devoted to three kinds of stores - ones that sold model cars, ones that sold guns, and ones that sold both model cars and guns. They got everything there!

Robert Pattinson has been spotted a bunch at my favourite pub lately cause he's doing a flick here. Going there Saturday, hope I run into him. I like the guy since he's so open about hating the thing that's made him a star.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom