Omicron Persei 8, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But seriously, listen to In Aurelia and Deus Ex Machina sometime back-to-back. You'll realise you can totally sing In Aurelia's first verse in place of Deus Ex Machina's.

Haven't listened much to their latest, though, gotta get back to that!

You do! I think as an album, The Dark Third is better, but not by much! And Deus Ex Machina is THE Pure Reason Revolution song. Fuck, it's my song of 2009!

2009-01-28, Palmerston North

1.There Goes God
2.You'll Never Know
3.Don't Fall
4.Thumbs Off
5.The Cry/The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet)
6.Deus Ex Machina / In Aurelia (snippet)
7.Mofo / The Unforgettable Fire (snippet)
8.Projects
9.Sunshine And Happiness
10.Inbetween Days
11.Down In Splendour
12.The Water / Walk To The Water (snippet)
13.Vapour Trail / In A Different Place (snippet)
14.The Stars That Hang Above You / Friends Are Evil (snippet) / Star (snippet)
15.Everyone (Moving On)

Why did I not give Palmy a shit setlist? Man, fail me.

I mean the bogan Ipswich in Queensland there, but I hear the Pommie Ipswich isn't so good either? I suppose that'd be fitting.

Queensland's Ipswich gave us Pauline Hanson and One Nation and racist fucks!

What a shithole. Seriously, every time I've been there, it's just bogans, mullets, flannelette, and people going nowhere.

Within New Zealand, I mean. Furthest north I've been in the world is WELLINGTON, Massachusetts.

Actually, probably not. Giant's Causeway in North Ireland is, I can only assume, further north.

Should check this sometime to determine exactly where is the furthest north I've been.

So which of us is going to Make History and join the brand spanking new 400 Club first?

It's just...bland and dull and full of ne'er-do-wells.

Oh, what a letdown!

I still want to go there to photograph trains though.

And I need to see the rest of Northland. Man I keep failing at Kiwi travels tonight.

Back
Top Bottom