Ok, everyone... here we go again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got right in for sd #2... 1 min wait... but it's been saying that for 2 mins!

Might kick myself for that release... but going all the way across the country to see a show where you pay tripple what those in the "good seats" pay wasn't that appealing...

do people get ahead of me in wait time because i'm slower than you all?
thats just bloody unfair.

my wait time....4 minutes , 6 minutes 9minutes 4 minutes 5minutes.....lol PICK ONE :)

lol - from 1 min to 3 to 4 to 5 to 9 back to 4 back to 1 for the last three minutes

can`t believe it,..i did try every concert to get tickets and till now only 2 bad seats on chicago on 2/10 ( did not accept )

I guess i need not to take the day off when New York goes on sale :huh:

FUCK!

i got in, entered my passoword, and my internet exploer closed.....no erroe message it just closed......i gave up my same seat as opening night......back in the queue.

OMG actually pulled two halfway decent seats - hopefully I'll be able to trade one seat with someone for a ticket to the first show.

ckonanz said:
i got in 10:16 am and no GA availables, I love TM

Hell did you really think at that time you had a chance?

I got in at 10:01 for most shows (I tried them all cept Boston this morning) and was lucky to pull ANYTHING.

SO DID I, I got 2 GA tickets to the second night in San Diego...I cannot believe it, I am SO happy right now...see you all at the show.

lol...many of spent the last 3 hours trying to get tix...isnt that sick??? btw no ga left for SD 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom