Ok, everyone... here we go again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:

:)
I wish i had U2 friends like you, outside interference anyway....

Well, I don't know if I can call them U2 friends--more like great friends who tolerate and indulge my U2 obsession! I guess all the times I insisted on playing U2 during college parties paid off

:wink:

LyricalDrug said:

Well, whatever. It was also very annoying reading all the whining posts from people who didn't get tickets. Thousands and thousands of people DID get tickets. *shrug*

I don't think there's anything wrong with shouting out in joy when you get U2 tickets, sheesh.

Well,yes, I do understand where you're coming from... I was thrilled when I got my 2 tickets, and I jumped up and down with joy too (30 hrs after presale started, but there you go - at least I got some). :)

Didn't mean to sound like I was being rude to you - I just feel a ton of sympathy for those who are struggling to get any at all. All I meant is that 8 is a hell of lot to those who have no tickets whatsoever.

Well done on getting yours, though
:)

Last edited:
I'm not trying to go overboard with celebrating here - but YEAH! I got 2 tickets for the Denver show in Section 102. Yeah, they're in the back row of the section but this is one of the best high-priced level sections!

I got the tix over the phone right when the sale started.

ya, im trying the phone thing now. but every line is busy, i just called the anchorage, alaska, center....seriously....but its busy

RademR said:
ya, im trying the phone thing now. but every line is busy, i just called the anchorage, alaska, center....seriously....but its busy

thats fucking dedication, good luck Radem

got through - 2 min wait - no tickets available. Selected "Best Available"

well, guess I'll do it all again Monday morning. Maybe I'll have better luck. If not, I can do it AGAIN for the 3rd leg.

searching for singles i found 1 behind the stage in the nosebleeds for $95. No thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom