Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when you make a mad rush to the phone and you know someone is there on the line and you're going "Hello? Hello? Hello...." but they don't say anything then the line disconnects! :doh:

In other news, not relating to pain and my woes (sorry everyone, for all the carrying on I do :lol: ), my bastard dog had another snake this morning. He's tied to the verandah now so I can watch him for signs of red belly venom. It's a stinker of a hot day today, so he's drinking like a sailor anyway and agitated because he's restrained. So I can't really do much for him until he starts convulsing or losing control of his back legs, etc. It should show up in the next couple of hours if he has been bitten. Until then, I wait, give him more water, try and keep him calm, and call him a bastard every time I look at him.
:lol: Ah, he's a ratbag of a dog. He better not get sick. :(

jesus lord . . . I know I'm an aussie and have grown up with the whole snakey thing but it still turns my belly stone cold when I hear stories like this . . . heebiegeebies with fricking nightmares on top . . . city girl, me . . .:wink:

thanks all. went to see her today, she is terribly jaundiced, what a horrible thing it is. she seems quite accepting of death should it (god forbid) happen, she said she's "had a good life" and there's a lot she's "got to tell pa". she's also very nervous, she said.

i don't think there's anything scarier than walking past the rooms in a hospital.

:hug: . . . its gorgeous that you went to see her, and as sad as it is for you and your family it sounds like she is at peace with her decision and that her and 'pa' have a lot of catching up to do . . . she will be in safe hands :hug:

And thanks guys, my bastard dog is absolutely fine. Big relief!

:applaud: . . . glad to hear he'll live to find another snake :yikes: :lol:

When people forget to say thank you. It's so easy to say and means so much.

:grumpy: . . . yup . . .there is no excuse for bad manners . . . its just plain laziness or complete preoccupation with self :angry:

thanks all. went to see her today, she is terribly jaundiced, what a horrible thing it is. she seems quite accepting of death should it (god forbid) happen, she said she's "had a good life" and there's a lot she's "got to tell pa". she's also very nervous, she said.

i don't think there's anything scarier than walking past the rooms in a hospital.

:hug: Freaky that she said that. My grandma said the exact same thing when we were there two weeks ago. She's been in a retirement home for a while now she's fallen off the stairs and she pretty much lost all will to live.
But after a bad moment she's been hanging in there and she's relatively healthy now, so there's no telling how long it'll take.

All you can do is just hang in there. Be strong, for her.

All of my sympathy, Danny. :hug: I'm very, very glad you've been able to talk to her, the last time I visited my grandma before she passed away she was pretty much incapable of communicating, and I've never really gotten over that as a last memory. Your nan seems like a very brave woman. Best of luck to your family during this time, and I hope that everything goes as well as possible.

you think you've ticked all the boxes and, well, no . . . the biggest ugliest bastard box of all is still sitting there staring you down :gah: . . . :doh: :doh: :doh: :sigh:

AND

explorer keeps crashing when I try to reply to a post here :grumpy: (yes, yes, ie sucks mightily but its the hublets computer sooooooo i gotta play by his rules :D )

And thanks guys, my bastard dog is absolutely fine. Big relief!

Good to hear that! :hug:

you think you've ticked all the boxes and, well, no . . . the biggest ugliest bastard box of all is still sitting there staring you down :gah: . . . :doh: :doh: :doh: :sigh:

AND

explorer keeps crashing when I try to reply to a post here :grumpy: (yes, yes, ie sucks mightily but its the hublets computer sooooooo i gotta play by his rules :D )

:hug: :wink:

< when you feel like sh*t for various physical and emotional reasons :|

^ awwww, have another :hug: and maybe this will help cheer you up

chocolate_drizzle.jpg

:)

^ awwww, have another :hug: and maybe this will help cheer you up

chocolate_drizzle.jpg

:)

I thought these were sausages dripping with chocolate for a minute! :lol:

:hug: J.Star!

My bug people have finally done the last spray of the year. No huntsmans for 12 months!!!! And funnily enough, just yesterday there was one on a letter I pulled out of the letterbox. Goddamn fucker of a fucking thing fucking fuck fuck... fuck (swearing therapy, bare (bear?) with me). I'm getting better with this arachnophobia, seriously, but when they're just there with no warning, like the legs I saw poking out of the leaflet.. thankfully the husband was on the driveway and was able to kill it. The bug man thought I was a tad mental today as I was warning him about the red belly snakes down the back and the 'killer' huntsmans in the letterbox... he just smiled a lot... in a 'pat head' kind of way.
:laugh:

I think I'm ready for summer now. :hmm:

:hug: J.Star!

My bug people have finally done the last spray of the year. No huntsmans for 12 months!!!! And funnily enough, just yesterday there was one on a letter I pulled out of the letterbox. Goddamn fucker of a fucking thing fucking fuck fuck... fuck (swearing therapy, bare (bear?) with me). I'm getting better with this arachnophobia, seriously, but when they're just there with no warning, like the legs I saw poking out of the leaflet.. thankfully the husband was on the driveway and was able to kill it. The bug man thought I was a tad mental today as I was warning him about the red belly snakes down the back and the 'killer' huntsmans in the letterbox... he just smiled a lot... in a 'pat head' kind of way.
:laugh:

I think I'm ready for summer now. :hmm:

Hope you will stay bug-free!! I really hate bugs, any kind :yikes:

< hates it when she could have seen Bono and The Edge up close this afternoon... :sigh:

I hate when people steal things. Why the fuck would you steal someone's wireless mic receiver unless you had something to receive with it?!?! I'd assume you'd need the same brand / style equipment. :madwive:

^ Thank you so much, that is exactly what I need right now! :hug: Looks too yummy...

:D

:yikes: . . . :lol:

i got sunburnt yesterday. today i've not been able to properly wake up because it's so dark and rainy. what's doing?

IMGP3653.JPG
:D

(nutty nutty weather :( . . .same here, 36c and sweltering on Tuesday and fffffahfahfreeezzzzzzzin' yesterday and today :huh: )

I hate when people steal things. Why the fuck would you steal someone's wireless mic receiver unless you had something to receive with it?!?! I'd assume you'd need the same brand / style equipment. :madwive:

want me to get the little f:censored:o for you? . . . I need to unleash some of my pent up aggression at the mo :D

misunderstandings that get blown wwwaaaayyyy out of proportion . . . :gah:

i'm surprised mine hasn't started stocking hot cross buns and easter eggs yet.
omg, hot cross buns :drool: though this reminds me of something more suited for the things i love thread. :lol:

though first for some selfish complaining. i'm sick of being sick. first swine flu, then pneumonia, then an ear infection, now a bladder infection. i'm not an unclean person. though i've at least been able to find out the cause of the infection so i'm kicking myself a little less. i feel bad even complaining about something like a little infection when there's people so much sicker. :reject: i'm just so tired of having one infection after another.

When you're listening to a song and it's just about to get to a really good bit, and then some bloody internet advertisement with sound comes out of nowhere and fucks the mood up completely. :depressed:

Snide people because when will these arrogant and ignorant turkeys realize most of the time they were handed lucky breaks while the rest of us have to struggle to earn one crumb of it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: for Danny & Anna.

When people forget to say thank you. It's so easy to say and means so much.

This :grumpy: And you know one of them that was bugging me too :shifty:

Sorry you've been sick Khanada :hug:

One thing I hate, that continues in this household is someone talking thru EVERY show/movie/commercial etc. that appears on my TV screen :gah:

I didn't know where to stick this but I sure know where I'd like to:ohmy:

I really hate it when AssClowns make absurd statements like this one

Let me set the scene for you quickly:D

I am in a YahooGroup not associated w/ U2 but I made a reference to U2 this AssTard typed this

"The band who's every song has the stolen guitar rift of Pete Townshend."

:doh:TARD ALERT:doh:

I didn't know where to stick this but I sure know where I'd like to:ohmy:

I really hate it when AssClowns make absurd statements like this one

Let me set the scene for you quickly:D

I am in a YahooGroup not associated w/ U2 but I made a reference to U2 this AssTard typed this

"The band who's every song has the stolen guitar rift of Pete Townshend."

:doh:TARD ALERT:doh:

:lol: rift? RIFT? Nice musician that guy is. Doesn't even know how to spell rifF. I didn't know Pete Townshend caused fissures. :wink:

Judging from his sentence, this guy's just a random noob who can't use grammar correctly to save his ass. Ignore and next I'd say. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom