Oh HELLS yes!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:
So yeah, apparently THE CURE is going to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

California, how I despise thee.

:wink:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!
i think
i may die
a happy heads

radiohead+pixies+thecure.... :drool:

Holy shit!!!!! Jesus, I need to find a sugar daddy now. I needs me some cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream:

martha, we may have to go

both days

radiohead + the cure

:combust:

any ticket info yet?

thanks for the clarification, Sticks

I'm trying to talk my friends into going. Unlikely, but we'll see what happens.

martha said:
The Cure? :|

That and Kraftwerk are not the way to get me to go to a festival.

But: you, me, Sticky, Lady L and her bro all sleeping in one king-size bed in a cheap motel may just be the thing that gets me there! :wink:

But everyone likes the Cure more than they think they do. That's my theory. I made it up just now. I think it works. :up:

joyfulgirl said:

But everyone likes the Cure more than they think they do. That's my theory. I made it up just now. I think it works. :up:

there is always at least ONE song by the cure that everyone likes.

I am your dady, come give me some sugar.

hmmm, should I tell heads NOW or LATER that I saw the Pixies and the Cure together (with Love and Rockets :drool: ) in 1989.

pfffffft! I'll tell him later.

:sexywink:

mmm....sugar

martha said:
The Cure? :|

That and Kraftwerk are not the way to get me to go to a festival.

But: you, me, Sticky, Lady L and her bro all sleeping in one king-size bed in a cheap motel may just be the thing that gets me there! :wink:

OK, just as long as I don't have to sleep next to my brother. I tend to snuggle up to people and well, that's a bit too close to comfort.

Last edited:
Re: I am your dady, come give me some sugar.

zoney! said:
hmmm, should I tell heads NOW or LATER that I saw the Pixies and the Cure together (with Love and Rockets :drool: ) in 1989.

pfffffft! I'll tell him later.

:angry:

DiGi said:
When I heard that the cure was now also playing this festival the other day, I thought of you planning to go.....I wish I were going

In hindsight, it would have been a helluva lot easier to have made the DC Radiohead show. Or the Red Rocks show. I don't know if I'm ever going to get over it. :mad:

You think? :cute:

The Housemate is on board; I guess I still need more info, to know what to expect and do you have to camp or can you leave and come back and stuff like that.

Why god, why?????

I do believe Wilco are now confirmed as well. True, I have just seen Radiohead and Wilco last year, but still.....:scream:

Tis a cruel, cruel world indeed. Maybe I'll win the lotto in the next few weeks :hmm:

Dizzee Rascal & And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead have also been added.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Why god, why?????

I do believe Wilco are now confirmed as well.

:shocked:

Ok, this is looking like a must.

Tickets are to go on sale on February 14 and will be available through the Virtual Festivals ticket store. General admission tickets for each day will be priced at $75.00 per day, with a limited amount of two-day tickets available for $140.00 plus $1 per day for charity.

I'm sorry to be whining all over this thread, but I just can't help it. My amazing Le Tigre ladies have been added as well.

I CURSE THIS CRUEL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom