official rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Dammit people STOP THE MADNESS

I'm just going to send out a IO love tap to a few people here

Sicy - Thanks for making this a great place to post
Salome - Indeed, another one who MAKES this place
Hello Angel - keeping everyone smiling with happy news about our favorite band
Bonochick - her life adventures also bring smiles to our faces daily
Lilly - Like glue, crazy glue. She keeps things together.
FizzWhizz - a self-described joy to others (glad you didn't leave for too long)
Meegannie - I miss your daily posts - and wish I could help through your tough times in GB
MVD_75 - Everyone should have the opportunity that I have (to hang out with you) Hope you feel better soon
SweetestThing - your name says it all
Deathbear - I might give this guy a hard time, and I will get blasted for bossting his ego, but I love his posts. Often pure genius
Ody - I actually get excited to see his name under "last post" - it gives a post a "signature"
Yertle - I alway feel bad for Yertle becuase no one is around to post with him
Screaming Flower - Yet another GENIUS poster!
Kobe - Have never not been entertained by his posts. Dave also seems like an unbelievably smart guy.
LMPA - IO would not be IO without the PopAngel. I was just remembering back to sleep study days.
Daafish - I LOVE the Oodles stories. And the Sicy/fishy lovefest
Basstrap - Although I think he is scared of me - I know he is a nice guy (or so I hear from Ali Rose)
LemonMerengue and WalkRon - I hate combining people, but both of you have been SO giving. Thank you.
Boomchaa! - You keep a smile on my face daily as I read your randomness. Thank you.
Angel - Another poster I miss. Hoe everything is well in Montreal.
ABEL - bringer of pictures galore to IO. And, keeps IO fresh with new posts.
Adamswildhoney - Our "FAR" Northern Californian. Anytime you need a lift...wink
Cleresai - make sure you enjoy your time off from work. This is a great opportunity, take advantage of it.
Diemen - Best damn pet photos (and personal photos) I know of. I scroll pretty fast through the pet threads, until I get to your photos.
ILuvLarryMullen - All shannons are cool! I know so!
Ali Rose - I already miss my Mpls. Buddy. Hope thigs are going well
Bonogirl84 - I am bummed I could not get to Vegas - you seem like a blast to hang out with!
Icelle - another one I wish I could have hung out with in Vegas :(
BAW - Vegas - but I know my wife form Anaheim and I will cross paths someday! I look forward to it.
Bonosloveslave - another one I know that I will get to meet (someday when I cruise to hang with the Michiganers)
LadyLemon - DONE with college - and a live music junky. Another one I am bound to meet up with
Digi - happy birthday. Dig is one of the nicest guys - put up with my loud, drunk mouth for an evening.
Guaca - Lisa is a true friend. :hug: (two hugs!)
NBCruiser - a roll model of sorts. Family man and U2 fan.
SoulfulMofo - IO Killer :lol:
Dizzy - How did we ever miss you at the Coldplay show in DC :(
Cujo - Edmonton, baby, edmonton (doesn't have that Vegas ring, but it will do)
Chizip - My buddy to the east - or is it west. Dammit, where are you these days? I am flying in for a cards game this summer.
Tiny Dancer - Longtime IO poster. Damn we have been here a long time.
Risti - I miss her around these parts
Acro - Another one on a IO sabatical
Verte96 - welcome to this crazy world
Notiti - Punk girls rule.
Tihua - another person who has been around IO for a long time. we can never get away from here
Angela Harlem - I love you long time.
MELON - I CAN'T wait to meet you some day. I always value your opinions - and your humor.
Martha - I love reading about the podiatrist updates :lol:
brettig - I miss chating with Brettig. Guy took some time to try and teach me about sports I ahve NO clue about.
U2savestheworld - I miss the MK and boomcha show
Hiphop - one of these days - you and I will go to a show together when I post about it (of course - I will have to go to Europe - but, no problem there)
Khanada - always bring good knowledge to the threads
Maddie - Noting beats getting to work in the morning and trying to read a maddie post (shit, I need something to wake me up, this isn't english)
JKAYET - Jenn is such an awesome woman. This will sound weird, but I wish there were more women that were as cool and smart to hang out with around here.

Shit - I really hope I haven't missed anyone......

:hug:

P.S. I'll be getting my ass to a Cards game as well when I'm in STL to see the White Stripes...

zonelistener said:
Dammit people STOP THE MADNESS

Icelle - another one I wish I could have hung out with in Vegas :(

always a next time zoney:yes:

Zonerrr!

+1!!!!!!

A'course the feelings are mutual here, but thanks for posting a big arsed ole upcheer to everyone! I hope many people smile as they should when reading this :)

~LadyLemon~ said:
:hug:

P.S. I'll be getting my ass to a Cards game as well when I'm in STL to see the White Stripes...

yay for the cards, they are playing the giants then, boo for bonds

cardinal games are fun but 8.50 for a finely brewed beverage is a bit much

wow!! that's really something! :)

and I'm not afraid of you :angry:
I'm only afraid of Roller coasters and lions

Wow Zoney. That was amazing. I know is impossible to remember everyone, but you did a great job listing most of the "regulars". Maybe someday I will be listed as an individual instead of a combo person. :wink: It is nice to see a happy post here in IO land. :yes:

Hope all is well in IL and we miss you up here in the Northland. :hug:

Chizip said:

yay for the cards, they are playing the giants then, boo for bonds

cardinal games are fun but 8.50 for a finely brewed beverage is a bit much

Yeah, that's at least a buck more for brews than the ones at Indians games.

joyfulgirl said:

Oh Joyful.....
I was thinking of you...I don't se you around these IO parts that often. :hug: Joyful is pretty awesome. I love hearing about all of the shows we were probably at together "back in the day" in NY/NJ. Another interferencer I hope to hang out with some day.

I got to hang out with HallelujahHereSheComes last night...she lurks over here once in a while.....I want to welcome her to the Minneapolis crew (don't take my place :mad: :lol: :wink: ). I look forward to hanging out with her more and seeing more shows - whether it be in Chitown or Minneapolis.

I also forgot all of my lemur friends.... :)

I did not forget sam...I left him out for a reason :angry:
Uh, he is the AbsentOne....right?

No.....Sam should stop crying his BIG English heart. I am always leery of guys my female "friends" date (I am a bit protective, and loathe my own gender sometimes). But Sam is so awesome. Sam is a great compliment to Meggie, providing support, love and smiles. I had sooo much fun in Philly/DC. It was great to have a "male partner in crime." When ever i picture a "lemur" voice - I picture Sam's Mooni voice. :lol:

Salome said:
yesh!

add joyfulgirl

if it wasn't for a few practicalities I'd marry her

Why Salomey, I didn't know you cared.:flirt:

And who knew you were so easy. All I did was make you smirk.

of course, it took two freakin' years :crazy:

zonelistener said:
But Sam is so awesome. Sam is a great compliment to Meggie, providing support, love and smiles. I had sooo much fun in Philly/DC. It was great to have a "male partner in crime." When ever i picture a "lemur" voice - I picture Sam's Mooni voice. :lol:
ei teeshed samm evreting he noes... :sexywink:
Ei sho yu a lemur voez...

Dude, seriously - I'm feelin the love :heart:

DEFINITELY gonna throw the biggest baddest real-life Interference bash when I win Pepsi's Billion Dollar Sweepstakes :up: With a special appearance and private appearance from you-know-who.......seriously :sexywink:

Thx Zone- I enjoy reading your posts too.

I hope the lemurs are treating you well. Or that you are treating them well.

However that goes.

Back
Top Bottom