Official Cricket 11/12 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys this series seems pretty interesting now.

EPIC finish. Dhoni needed 4 off the last ball, hit a cracking shot, saved wonderfully by a fielder and he manages to run 3. Draw.

The last three overs had pretty much everything. Awesome cricket.

Even Charlotte was paying attention.

Glorious times! Ponting has been dropped for ODIs!

Staying on in Tests, alas. Can't wait until we see the back of the wanker.

Well, retiring after you're dropped doesn't mean much.

Baffling how he had that resurgence of form in Tests and yet has played like crap in ODIs.

I think Ricky will hang around the test squad and call it quits next summer. Tried, stressed, he'll feel better in the channel nine commentary box.

Kohli is a brilliant player when on. Destroying everything now, smashing 6s and hitting a 4 off a Malinga yorker. What a joy to watch.

It was an entertaining match, that's for sure. No early outs for India, everyone made a start.

That's what urgency and hunger do to a team! We saw none of that in the test series.

Why are all the dull games featuring the drab Indian team on when I'm at home, and when I go to a gig, the exciting games are on featuring a completely different, fired up Indian team!

I left for the show after Sri Lanka's innings thinking "well India's fucked; welcome to the finals, Sri Lanka" and look what happens.

I'd much rather an Australia vs Sri Lanka finals series than an Australia vs India series. At least Sri Lanka won't go to sleep.

The Essendon vs St Kilda NAB Cup game has been cancelled due to extreme bad weather.

And not a single shit was given.

Fuck. In my defence, I'm goddamn sick today.

As for the cricket though, thank god Sri Lanka won last night!

And doesn't selling out in Wangaratta mean that three people and a dog intended to go?

That would mean somebody's travelling up from Benalla, wouldn't it? :wink:

And Davo probably spent the petrol money on VB anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom