October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks nicv for that. Yeah really hoping for GA's & will give them a good try. Keeping those behind the stage seats as a 2nd option, as Boots members out east had problems with GA's with the 1st presales.

Yep, I'll be ready, I'M READY NOW! It's 8AM in Australia, & I haven't been able to sleep all night. Signed up to TM, presale link added to favourites, along with u2.com tours page etc. IE & Firefox ready to go. All the steps outlines in the @U2.com guide,
@U2's Ultimate Guide To Buying U2 Tickets | U2 news article from @U2

I've even defraged my computer & cleaned out the temp files. OK, I've gone overboard.

To all the Horizon & Breath members, conratulations on the tickets :applaud:

Wish us Boots luck :up:

Another tip, as if you didn't cover everything above :lol: , have your cc ready if you are using, they will ask for that secure code on the back and if you use the veri sign feature w/visa you will have to know your password.

Good Luck! Will look for your ticket post a bit later! Howz Australia?

Got my 2 GA tix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess me and my GF will have to get to the stadium early that day and camp out.

Has anyone had bad experience with GA tix in a big stadium before??

got my GA ticket too, YEAH :drool:

Was suprisingly easy, compared to out east (there's still GA available 25 mins into presale).

Was a bit stressful though, watching the computer count down to the exact second. Then getting the Security Check Code "$7,565,000 Billion". Thanks to whoever it was that gave out the hint that anything can be written for words with symbols (big help).

Bring on LA2 & Vegas!

nicv, Sydney's rainy. After a beautiful summer (my first in 5 years), it's pouring here. Up the coast it's flooding, they've had over 2ft of rain in a day!

Still, it's a beautiful day :lol:

was on right at 3 hit 250 price and best available 4 seats, got 17 H row E... prob if tried for just 2 could have got section little closer to stage but hoping 17 is okay... what is the ideal section you guys think? 20,19,3,4? hard to tell if claw arm will obstruct anything... I live in pasadena, can't wait, good luck boots members...

LA fans post up your rose bowl seats! Maybe we can get a rough idea where the price levels change and be more strategic if they announce another date.

I was boots code and got 17H Row E Seat 101-104 Price Level 1 (275/Ticket after fees)...

Also, if anyone knows anything about what the H signifies or how the view is from the lettered rows any info is much appreciated, I've never been to the stadium...

Seats

All of this seating info is great. If they add a show on that Monday I;m going to go with a seat instead of GA. I don't get off work till 5:30. So its nice to get an idea of where is good.

I'm just happy to hear everyone got their tickets so easily today. Sounds like you got some great seats too. I'll echo that though, see you in GA!:wave:

Does anyone know whether I can register for a U2 account right now and buy GA tickets?

Pass ...

just did a search for 2 GA's for you and none popped up.

They will probably have another allotment of GA's in the general sale if you're quick.

What's the difference between the H/L letters after the section number for these Rose Bowl tix? Does it mean high/low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom