October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicv and Jason - so glad to hear that the Breathe group is getting GAs. I have a breathe access code that I haven't used yet (we're waiting for the 2nd leg) and was curious about that. My friend used her Horizon code yesterday to secure our GA tickets, and we were really wondering how it would go for the Breathe group. I'm so happy to hear you both were able to get exactly what you want! :hi5:

Nicv and Jason - so glad to hear that the Breathe group is getting GAs. I have a breathe access code that I haven't used yet (we're waiting for the 2nd leg) and was curious about that. My friend used her Horizon code yesterday to secure our GA tickets, and we were really wondering how it would go for the Breathe group. I'm so happy to hear you both were able to get exactly what you want! :hi5:

Get ready for the party!! We will see you there!!!

I'm saving my code too as well for Vegas and for the 2nd leg hopefully.

Breath member here....scored 4 GA's this morning...I'm stoked!

I got a pad on the beach in Malibu...I'm thinking about planning a U2 beach party on the 24th during the day.

October will be here before we know it!

I'm wondering if any Horizon or Breathe members would be able to tell me the prices for the seating behing the stage (sections 23 to 28). Is it mainly $95, or are there rear seats for $55 too?

I'm Boots & am hoping for GA's, but if they don't eventuate I'd like to get seats reasonably close that don't break the bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Hello!!! I just went back in about 15 min ago and I am pretty sure I pulled up behind the stage tix at 31.50. It was section 26, H I believe, not sure how high up that would be.

I think that you will have a good chance at getting GA's still. Be ready right at 3 today! Do you have your acct set up already on TM??

I figured there wouldn't be any problems, but a part of me was still nervous about this morning. This has to be one of the smoothest presales I've ever done. A U2 beach party?! Now that is one of the reasons I'm glad I live in LA now. In the month of October, you can still enjoy the beach.

^I was so excited when I saw your RSVP in the calendar. I'm in seats, section 3 (Edge's side!!!! :drool: ). :hyper:

I'm predicting some kind of rad gathering on Oct. 24.

:)reject: didn't see the previous post from the gracious uuu222)

Last edited:
Woo Hoo!

Just got 2 GA's for LA. Wow, this presale was smooth as silk from my perspective. This makes up for everything that sucked about the Vertigo presale. I got mine last night, but I'm still buzzed over the massive awesomeness! Now, give us another west coast date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...party we must. I'll get to work on that. More details to come. I'm thinking we have a dj come over with nothing but U2 on the beach, some booze, beach games, surfing, and whatever else the typical u2 fan does on the beach.

cmon martha! EVERYBODY'S doin it! ;) back of the stage is much closer than more expensive areas and i had a great time when i was behind the stage by adams side at staples center .

Go Go Go!

So, would the cheap seats behind the stage be crappy?

IF I decide to go. IF.

:shifty: :caving:

I was behind the stage for 2 shows last year and still enjoyed both of them to the fullest! It was actually really cool being so close to LARRY...:heart:
Obviously, being in front is an amazing experience since that is who they're playing to most of the time, but you're much closer to the band behind the stage then the cheap seats in the front and Bono usually does sing to the back a little. It's totally worth it I think! It's U2!!!

true...

Well, I was behind at Vegas 1. I liked it, but behind at a stadium is different. :hmm:

That's true...but looking at the setup, you're still WAY closer then some of those other seats, AND this time they have those speakers set up so it's great sound all around! Also, I have a feeling that with the whole 360 theme, Bono might play more to the back then usual.

OH-I was in the back at Vegas 1 as well! We could've even been in the same area! What a great concert that was...was that the night Brandon Flowers sang with Bono? Good times...:D

Martha, the show is going to be amazing, you should go. Behind the stage is going to be just fine for this tour. The sides and the back are going to get a lot more love with the whole 360 degrees theme for the tour.

In regards to those who are saving their codes for a 2nd leg in 2010 - in past years fan club member have received new codes for subsequent legs. Can't guarantee that is how it will work this year, but it has worked that way in the past.

Hello!!! I just went back in about 15 min ago and I am pretty sure I pulled up behind the stage tix at 31.50. It was section 26, H I believe, not sure how high up that would be.

I think that you will have a good chance at getting GA's still. Be ready right at 3 today! Do you have your acct set up already on TM??

Thanks nicv for that. Yeah really hoping for GA's & will give them a good try. Keeping those behind the stage seats as a 2nd option, as Boots members out east had problems with GA's with the 1st presales.

Yep, I'll be ready, I'M READY NOW! It's 8AM in Australia, & I haven't been able to sleep all night. Signed up to TM, presale link added to favourites, along with u2.com tours page etc. IE & Firefox ready to go. All the steps outlines in the @U2.com guide,
@U2's Ultimate Guide To Buying U2 Tickets | U2 news article from @U2

I've even defraged my computer & cleaned out the temp files. OK, I've gone overboard.

To all the Horizon & Breath members, conratulations on the tickets :applaud:

Wish us Boots luck :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom