Oct 23rd - Sam Boyd Stadium - Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not nearly as "compromising" as I thought. I think she deleted the worse one. :pray: AND you can see my kick-ass number for that show!!!

floatymat.jpg

Looks more like you are tearing into a Costco-size bags of chips.

:lol:

This is an awesome picture!! I met you and your husband too in the GA line Kelli!! I was with the girls from Denver...Ultravioletluvv....It was nice talking with you...looks like you got a great spot! we were inner circle back rail in between Bono and Adam! thanks for posting your pictures:up:

It was nice meeting you, too! Thanks to all of you who commented on this photo! It's definitely one of my favorites...I posted it and 9 others so far in the Gallery here under the Las Vegas show...Check it out! :wink:

Thank you, Las Vegas!

I am mostly a lurker here, but I really wanted to take a sec and thank Joe and Vic for being awesome line-leaders and taking such good care of us all. Kuddos also to Brandon for making a connection with venue security, and helping organize what was, in my opinion, one of the most relaxed, well organized GA lineup I've ever taken part in. Sure there was some drama, as can be expected, but all in all, everyone was very cool. Also, hats off to the venue security for keeping the late-hour line jumpers at bay. Look forward to doing it all again next year!

My shot of the night:
U2LasVegas2009328a.jpg

And more here:
U2 360 Tour @ Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas - a set on Flickr

he probably bought a bigger belt, that's what i d....nevermind :reject:

-dan

That would be cool! :love:

(Just wondering, why is that a RZ pic?)

Everytime you do RZ you should get a survey with a picture gift a few days later. After you finish the survey they give you a picture.

They've all been similar pictures of the claw, some with different claw colors.

Everytime you do RZ you should get a survey with a picture gift a few days later. After you finish the survey they give you a picture.

They've all been similar pictures of the claw, some with different claw colors.

Do you mean the review that Ticketmaster sends? How soon after submitting it do you get that? Immediately or later? I did the Pasadena RZ. I didn't get anything back :sad:

Do you mean the review that Ticketmaster sends? How soon after submitting it do you get that? Immediately or later? I did the Pasadena RZ. I didn't get anything back :sad:

It's not the ticketmaster survey, it's one that has a topic of "U2 360 Red Zone".

I got one for each Red Zone I did. I received them between 5-7 days after the show, although it looks like I didn't get the Vegas one until the 28th, so be on the look out for it in the next week or so.

As soon as you finish the survey they give you the picture.

Last edited:
It's not the ticketmaster survey, it's one that has a topic of "U2 360 Red Zone".

I got one for each Red Zone I did. I received them between 5-7 days after the show, although it looks like I didn't get the Vegas one until the 28th, so be on the look out for it in the next week or so.

Ah ok thanks, I haven't received anything like that yet, tomorrow makes 7 days, so maybe I will still. Anyone else get one for Pasadena yet?

Back
Top Bottom