Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U-freaking-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: I'm looking forward to this day in my future.

since nobody has posted here in 8 hours, i'll start the morning shift

2 weeks...just in case anybody is keeping track of these things

have a good friday

-dan

Hello everyone,

Noticed I was on the U2.com list if attendees, but not the interference lsit for the Nine Fine gathering. I will be there for both, but I only count once.

On a more important note, i am still looking for a Vegas ticket, if anyone has an extar for sale.

See you all in two weeks. Vegas and LA, Baby !!!

Kevin
kcg67@yahoo.com

Hello everyone,

Noticed I was on the U2.com list if attendees, but not the interference lsit for the Nine Fine gathering. I will be there for both, but I only count once.

On a more important note, i am still looking for a Vegas ticket, if anyone has an extar for sale.

See you all in two weeks. Vegas and LA, Baby !!!

Kevin
kcg67@yahoo.com

:wave: Hi Kevin! See you in Vegas and LA, double party! :hyper:

Tickets, keep checking the What Do You Want/Have thread here and also if you haven't already, you should sign up on the yahoo u2tours.com group and send out a message that you are looking, you never know.

This time in two weeks, I will be awake:hyper: or sleeping :wink: in VEGAS.:love:

13 days! :drool:

:wave: Hi Kevin! See you in Vegas and LA, double party! :hyper:

Tickets, keep checking the What Do You Want/Have thread here and also if you haven't already, you should sign up on the yahoo u2tours.com group and send out a message that you are looking, you never know.

This time in two weeks, I will be awake:hyper: or sleeping :wink: in VEGAS.:love:

13 days! :drool:

I will probably be attempting to get rid of a headache at this point in two weeks. But I'm going to take a ton of those Chaser pills, I think.

Boy, step out for a day and there's 10 pages of talk about alcohol and poles. :lol:

The only way I drink tequila now; Cadillac Margaritas.

This. Definitely.

My Vegas drink is usually a White Russian in the evening and bloody marys in the morning / afternoon. Mix in an occasional (real) beer now and then.

Anyone try an Irish Carbomb?
Drop a shot of Bacardi 151 into a pint of Guinness and chug. It's quite tasty.

Boy, step out for a day and there's 10 pages of talk about alcohol and poles. :lol:

This. Definitely.

My Vegas drink is usually a White Russian in the evening and bloody marys in the morning / afternoon. Mix in an occasional (real) beer now and then.

Anyone try an Irish Carbomb?
Drop a shot of Bacardi 151 into a pint of Guinness and chug. It's quite tasty.

:wave: Welcome Back.....yes, it was fun, poles, drinking, bed jumping...

Irish Carbomb :hmm: May have to try that one too.

Soif02.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom