Oct. 19, MCI Center in Washington DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So..who else is going to this one? I am...I've got crap tickets, Section 419....but I'll be there.

u2 released GAs most of the first leg I know the day of the shows, if I want to try and get a pair, what time do u think i should show up at the phone booth?

RademR said:
u2 released GAs most of the first leg I know the day of the shows, if I want to try and get a pair, what time do u think i should show up at the phone booth?

Hmmmmm, hard to say.

In Philly, I got GAs at 4 pm but I knew somebody who snagged some at noon.

Just depends when they drop.

I would go and check every now and then to see if they have GA!

skjuls said:

Awesome. When do you think you'll get in line?

I magically got the day off from school/work, and it's my first GA experience, so....I think I may get there around 6am? 7am? What do you think?

Utoo said:

I magically got the day off from school/work, and it's my first GA experience, so....I think I may get there around 6am? 7am? What do you think?

Hmmmmm! I"m not sure yet when I will get there. Good thing, my kid will be in Kentucky and I'm taking annual leave for both days of the two concerts since I have GA for both.!

skjuls said:
I'm taking annual leave for both days of the two concerts since I have GA for both.!

:grumpy: :p

I'm seriously thinking of taking off early on the 19th to hang out at MCI. :laugh:

Will be on annual leave on the 20th though. :hyper:

dizzy said:

I'm seriously thinking of taking off early on the 19th to hang out at MCI. :laugh:

Ditto. I have GAs only for the 19th and seats for the 20th, but I might come on the 20th just to hang out all day since I've got the day off anyway!

I have GAs for the 19th and 20th. Anyone hear the MCI Center's line up policy yet? I emailed them but haven't gotten a reply. I had GA in Chicago 9/20, can't wait for the show!

Yes, I will! I already told my boss I'm taking off by midday! :crazy: :hyper:

Skjuls, you're also going to 10/14 :tsk: and 12/4?! :coocoo:

Last edited:
Hey guys!
I've got great seats on 19th and GA on 20th.
So anyone wanna camp up in line together or something?
anyone going alone?
What time should i queue up for GA?

I've got seats for the 20th & GAs for the 19th. I'll probably get there around 6am on the 19th & maybe just a little early to shop at the booths on the 20th.

I've got GA for 10/19 and 10/20. I'm going alone and was thinking about camping out. I tried emailing the MCI Center about camping out but they haven't gotten back to me yet (like they ever will). If camping out isn't allowed I'll be in line by 3am:D

Yeah, one of these days I'll give MCI a call and see what their deal is..

people....i'm already in line...come down and get your wristbands....it's an interference members only floor...no one will be admitted to GA without proper ID and proof that you are a PLEBA girl if you wanna get onstage!! :wink:

so come one come all....let's have a
ball !!!:rockon: :camera: :dancing: :applaud:

seriously though, have none of you ever been to the MCI center?? not even for elevation?? i have fond memories of not being able to sleep as well on F St as in some other cities i attended...TOO NOISY when rush hour begins in the am!! :wink:

i'm from DC but have lived in LA for a year. i've got a GA for 19th and an ETS GA for the 20th!!!! :rockon: however my parents are doing GA with me :yes: on the 19th, so that show is more important to me in terms of lining up....so think i'll go around 5 or 6 AM too.

see ya there...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom