Oakland, Edmonton and Toronto Presale/Gen. Sale Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always read the fine print lol

* Additional service fees may apply. Pre-sale ticket offer only available online using the above link and password (NOLINE), and will not be available at Oakland-Alameda County/ORACLE Arena Box Office. Offer only available to Oakland-Alameda County/ORACLE Arena email subscribers and is non-transferable. General admission tickets excluded from pre-sale ticket offer. General public on-sale tickets available beginning at 10:00 am PST on Monday, November 2nd at ORACLE Arena & Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, by visiting Oakland-Alameda County/ORACLE Arena Box Office located at 7000 Coliseum Way in Oakland (weekdays 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturdays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm), or at any Ticketmaster outlet.

Nopers.

Humm I just got this sent to Raiders ticket holders. Same code as coliseum presale - but it says it does include $55 tickets. Aren't those only GA or are there $55 seats. Probably just bad wording - as anything I get from the Raiders is suspect these days!!!

---------------------------------------
The U2 360° Tour is coming to Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Wednesday, June 16, 2010.

As an Oakland Raiders ticket holder, you may purchase up to four (4) pre-sale tickets to this show before they go on sale to the general public. Please note tickets are only available online and not available through the Raiders ticket office.

Pre-Sale Information:

Begins at 10:00 am PST on Wednesday, October 28th.
Ends at 5:00 pm PST on Thursday, October 29th.

Password: NOLINE
Click here to purchase tickets.
Tickets: $30, $55, $95, and $250
General Public On-Sale:
Begins at 10:00 am PST on Monday, November 2nd.
Click here for complete tour information.

It does show the ticket prices, but again, the fine print says no GA's.

Humm I just got this sent to Raiders ticket holders. Same code as coliseum presale - but it says it does include $55 tickets. Aren't those only GA or are there $55 seats.

There are $55 seats. If you select the $55 price on TM, then the sections you can choose from are :

field is GA - no chairs/standing only

or

Second Deck [plaza level]

I got my mom section 127, row 27... not bad for 95 bucks. I think she will enjoy that more than back of stage anyways... :up:

Is anyone having any problems, period, getting GAs? I haven't seen one person on any board say they've been shut out. Pretty funny, actually.

Nope, I got 4 on the floor today. Didn't have any issues at Giants either with my Boots presale last year.

I just pulled up 2 GA's with my old code, which I used for 4 tickets already. weird.

edit - ah, now I remember, I used the UNLV presale for vegas, so 2 tix were left on that code. I tried 4 and it said that exceeded my allotment, so 2 GA's it is.

Is anyone having any problems, period, getting GAs? I haven't seen one person on any board say they've been shut out. Pretty funny, actually.
I gotta believe there are tons of people caught off gaurd by the quick presale, and also, not giving the corporate presales access to GA's. I bet there will still be lots of GA's avialable in the GP sale on Monday. I'm thinking there will be increased demand for the Montreal show, however. I hope I can get GA's through GP sale for there. Seems lots people with codes are splitting their buy between TO and Montreal, or opting for Montreal altogether- this opinion based on some feedback I have seen, and of course is very unscientific.
Cheers,

Can someone post the link to the Oakland Raiders link to buy presale tix? Please?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom