O how conflicted I am.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK this is a really hard decision for me. (In the grand scheme of things it MUST be important. RIGHT?) I'm thinking of retiring my name of WildHonee and changing to MonaVox. Because I'm not really known as WildHonee that much. Heck I even forget my user name sometimes....so I don't know...I was wondering, fellow PLEBAns....what do you think? On one hand I think I would be more comfortable with the name.....on the other hand, all my hard work of OCD-posting vanishes if I start over.

Heeellllppp:slant:

It's up to you but I'd stick with WildHonee. :)
Everyone knows you as MonaVox anyway, especially with your avatar, so the WildHonee bit doesn't really matter.
Just my $0.02 :)

Well, which is more important to you?

Having a name you enjoy, or having a large post count? At the rate you post, I'm sure you'd be up there with a great status very quickly. The more you post on WildHonee now, the harder it's going to be to change it.

I say go for it!

Mirrorball Girl said:
Go for it, Mona! A fresh start post-high school, and all that. :)

Yeah new school, new forums.......so many milestones....! OMD I don't want to sway the voting public.

Aw fookamoofin. I should have done a poll. I've always wanted to do one of those. O well.

Yeah but....check it out, You are now a RocknRoll Doggie as opposed to a loo cleaner....

Since school is over now, whatever you choose to do you should post more often! Before new Interference was up, you were barely posting. I missed your posts, they always cracked me up! :D

*consults Pete*

Pete: Well then Nicole would have to change her PM notify thingy whatever it is.

Well there you have it...umm...what it is I'm not sure. I know this was so helpful! :p

u2loopy said:
Yeah but....check it out, You are now a RocknRoll Doggie as opposed to a loo cleaner....

Since school is over now, whatever you choose to do you should post more often! Before new Interference was up, you were barely posting. I missed your posts, they always cracked me up! :D

aaw:eek: well suddenly there's just a lot of new stuff goin' on, I didn't feel like I really knew anyone anymore.

DR DREW: *nods*

O shut up. *wheels him away on his Psychiatrist rolly chair*

P.S.
LOL Clarity ;)

Last edited:
As wilth all major life decisions, I consulted the Oracle on U2.com. When askes "Should Mona change her name on interference.com?" The oracle said:

Scorch the earth, set fire to the sky.

But then again, I asked it, "Will I get a new job?" and it saidSome places are like your auntie.

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
As wilth all major life decisions, I consulted the Oracle on U2.com. When askes "Should Mona change her name on interference.com?" The oracle said:

Scorch the earth, set fire to the sky.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOO :p

do it. i doubt it'll take u that long to regain status anyway! and u can always reference your retired name in your profile or something :)

:bono:

oliveu2cm said:
do it. i doubt it'll take u that long to regain status anyway! and u can always reference your retired name in your profile or something :)

:bono:

The Artist Formerly Known as WildHonee!

WildHonee said:

aaw:eek: well suddenly there's just a lot of new stuff goin' on, I didn't feel like I really knew anyone anymore.

Mona, I lurked on this board waaaaay before I even registered so I remember all about you and your shenanigans in the past! All the Scripts you and Echo used to write, I used to love reading those!

But, I noticed the newest member of the board is now MonaVox so I guess you made your choice...NOW GET THAT POST COUNT UP!!!

u2loopy said:

Mona, I lurked on this board waaaaay before I even registered so I remember all about you and your shenanigans in the past! All the Scripts you and Echo used to write, I used to love reading those!

But, I noticed the newest member of the board is now MonaVox so I guess you made your choice...NOW GET THAT POST COUNT UP!!!

LMAO my sig is ginormous. It could eat your DOG for breakfast.

Aaww always glad to hear feedback (heh) on the scripts. Those were the best posts of my life......:)

LMAO I was sitting there waitin for my account to be activated!!!

I can't get my superspecial Phuzzie-made avatar to work for some reason. It wasn't too big for WildHonee.

PLEBA: This forum ain't big enough for Bono's Foot Kickin' Crotch Shot Action.

*sigh*

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 59
MonaVox said:
I can't get my superspecial Phuzzie-made avatar to work for some reason. It wasn't too big for WildHonee.

PLEBA: This forum ain't big enough for Bono's Foot Kickin' Crotch Shot Action.

*sigh*

The avatar is too big -- avatars have to be 72x72 pixels and yours is 77x72. :)

elevatedmole said:

The avatar is too big -- avatars have to be 72x72 pixels and yours is 77x72. :)

Jesus bacon......how did it work before then?

*TWILIGHT ZONE MUSIC*

:huh:

O well.

************NEWSFLASH*************
MATT LAUER: THIS JUST IN
BONO: *gruunt*
MATT LAUER: WildHonee is now Mona Vox. I repeat. WildHonee is now MonaVox.
MONA: Hey, Matty. Nice tie. *griiin*
MATT LAUER: I think I should change my name too.
MONA: But then I won't be able to follow you arou--
MATT LAUER: Exactly.

lauer.jpg

The Possum Queen said:
How come ya aint' gotta clean tha outhouse no more?

*shrug* I guess HighClass new Interference can afford better help than me.....I'm part Phisto, you know, so I always got distracted by the mirror. *groom* I really wasn't a good loo cleaner. I like the lemon scent though.....:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

MonaVox said:

Jesus bacon......how did it work before then?

*TWILIGHT ZONE MUSIC*

:huh:

O well.

************NEWSFLASH*************
MATT LAUER: THIS JUST IN
BONO: *gruunt*
MATT LAUER: WildHonee is now Mona Vox. I repeat. WildHonee is now MonaVox.
MONA: Hey, Matty. Nice tie. *griiin*
MATT LAUER: I think I should change my name too.
MONA: But then I won't be able to follow you arou--
MATT LAUER: Exactly.

lauer.jpg

lol Mona. I like the new name. btw, I use to work with a guy who looked just like Matt Lauer. ;)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

lol Mona. I like the new name. btw, I use to work with a guy who looked just like Matt Lauer. ;)

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt :tongue: LMAO What an eclectic taste in men I have.

BONO: Please don't say the words "taste" and "men" in the same sentence in front of me.

Oh, Bono.

LIAM GALLAGHER: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee's eclectic. She's got a post mod squad full of eccentrics.......

Yes you're one of them, Liam.

LIAM: Aw, bugger.

BONO: OK OK Liam you've overstayed your welcome. Too much talk, not enough--

LIAM: Cockney?

Yes........

MonaVox said:

*shrug* I guess HighClass new Interference can afford better help than me.....I'm part Phisto, you know, so I always got distracted by the mirror. *groom* I really wasn't a good loo cleaner. I like the lemon scent though.....:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

I'm glad you're free of loo duty Mona! I'm out of the dungeon too, do you think the new forum is going to give us a fresh start if we behave? It's good to be free at last. We can always still visit Mackie! I lost posts but at least I'm not at 666 anymore LOL!:cool:

SamanthaPuff said:

I'm glad you're free of loo duty Mona! I'm out of the dungeon too, do you think the new forum is going to give us a fresh start if we behave? It's good to be free at last. We can always still visit Mackie! I lost posts but at least I'm not at 666 anymore LOL!:cool:

*high fivety*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom