NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
so how was everybody's first UF experience? ya lika' the discotheque? the world debut of miss sarajevo? what'cha think...

I think ya should post the pics I emailed to ya last night...:)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Irvine, I just realized I never got a picture of you and I! :sad:

Slutfest in July? :sexywink:

Maybe the pout will work for you... :hmm: *pouts*

what, praytell, is "Slutfest?"

i think my one regret about the weekend was i never really got to talk to anyone -- shaking hands and saying hi is nice and all, but i'd be down for beers with people at some point.

so how was everybody's first UF experience? ya lika' the discotheque? the world debut of miss sarajevo? what'cha think...

had a great time. :up: buy one complaint: why no ATYCLB?

was giggly at first, because it seemed to tread the line between homage and mockery, but i was rather amazed at how well they incorporated little Bono-isms into the lyrics, the stuff that only psychotic fans would know, like, "i got BIG IDEAS! i'm out of control!"

but then, if you're in a freaking tribute band, you're probably a superfan to begin with.

had a great time. :up:

was giggly at first, because it seemed to tread the line between homage and mockery, but i was rather amazed at how well they incorporated little Bono-isms into the lyrics, the stuff that only psychotic fans would know, like, "i got BIG IDEAS! i'm out of control!"

but then, if you're in a freaking tribute band, you're probably a superfan to begin with.

Irvine511 said:

what, praytell, is "Slutfest?"

i think my one regret about the weekend was i never really got to talk to anyone -- shaking hands and saying hi is nice and all, but i'd be down for beers with people at some point.

http://forum.interference.com/t171769.html

:wink:

UF was awesome, Shannon. Miss Sarajevo was THE highlight for me, personally. All in all, a fantastic show. I could have listened to them for hours. :yes:

Pictures from the weekend:

Friday night, one half of the hospitable Meg and Jeff duo, thinking on where we should go have dinner
146_4686.jpg

Logo on the cup look familiar? :shifty: :giggle: :whistle:
146_4687.jpg

The boys at Connelly's - DaveC, Mr Baw and Headache
146_4694.jpg

Classic pose :drool:
146_4695.jpg

Last edited:
Doozer, Caron, BAW, BluRmGrl & Mr. BluRm
DSCF2180Small.jpg

giant margaritas :drool: :drunk:
DSCF2212Small.jpg

Mr. BAW @ BB King's
DSCF2328Small.jpg

BAW, LMPA, DaveC, zoney & Schmeg
DSCF2329Small.jpg

BluRmGirl, Doozer, BAW & LMPA
DSCF2330Small.jpg

Double Trouble aka Mr. BAW & Headache
DSCF2331Small.jpg

snowbunny, LMPA, DaveC, Mr. BAW, Pearl, Headache, BAW, Irvine, Schmeg, zoney, cruzila & Zootlesque
DSCF2332Small.jpg

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

sadly, yes :(

i must protect the innocent.

Memphis can in no way be implicated for what goes on in here. he's a victim of the blue crack, not a pusher. he's neutral on U2 -- likes them, but doesn't like them like them, but he puts up with them because he likes me likes me.

that and i paid for his ticket.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Awesome pics, Char! Memphis did a great job on the group shot, too. :love:

I already miss everyone. :(

Me too. We need an Interference commune.

The show was GREAT, I thought Miss Sarajevo was a highlight, too. Glad to be there for the world premier! :D I was impressed with the Pavarotti part. Good stuff. I would LOVE to go see them again...maybe when the city isn't covered in 6 inches of slush!

Well, it appears that all the So Cals made their way home and it does not appear that any of them are broken. I was concerned who would be the one to hit up for a refund we we received a broken Mr. BAW.....Headache? Mick? Tony? Well, need not worry about that now.

I heard that show was great! Wish I could have been there myself. Hopefully I'll be out there in Spring or Summer. Can't wait to see ya live!

I saw a short video clip of Tony giving a little love to JT and the folks from So Cal...THANK YOU Tony and UF!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom