NYC #8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is back!!!! A little behind. But beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 31, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways

I'm just saying that the performing it inside the screen is just getting weird but I am biased as inly show that I've been to is 2011 Chi town shows where they played that usual EBTTRT opening

With Bill and Hillary at the show, it would be legendary if they brought Monica Lewinsky to the e stage for meerkat stream.

They're filming a TV Show in front of and next to my house and I'm trying to watch a U2 periscope! U2 trumps all!...though I can do both if I take my phone.

I wonder who is going to get pulled up again? I can't wait to see people have a mental breakdown if it's the same person. :crack:

pretty sure this gal has been up before. i try really hard not to know these people's names

Don't think it is her though she stole her dance moves.

EBTTRT is getting old, recommend changing it. Should I start hashtaging that shit?

i love the song.

that said... lil birdie said that it could be replaced in europe for 'discotheque'.

that change would make since. disco balls out and ready for discotheque and then mysterious ways. you know how they like to rock out with the disco balls out.

could be bullshit. could be some accurate bullshit. time will tell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom