Nude, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I saw an Aussie spider bigger than my foot and decided then that I'm never visitng without boots on.

I once smacked a huntsmen on the wall with a rolled up newspaper. The side of the roll must have just nicked it because the spider came flying towards me!!:eek: Only thing scarier was when there must have been a spider in my towel. I felt something on my face, looked in the mirror and the bastard was on my cheek!!!! I cried a little :sad:

Fuck me. They did it Seconds style, trading verses and singing together.

Some of the notes were a little shaky towards the end, but the first few minutes kicked all KINDS of ass.

I once smacked a huntsmen on the wall with a rolled up newspaper. The side of the roll must have just nicked it because the spider came flying towards me!!:eek: Only thing scarier was when there must have been a spider in my towel. I felt something on my face, looked in the mirror and the bastard was on my cheek!!!! I cried a little :sad:

No Spiders!!!!! :reject: Reggo's biggest fears: Gettig struck by lightning, meeting a spider I can't kill.

Given that I've realised the primary reason I hate current U2 is because of how terrible Bono's voice is, I expect to find it craptastic once it's on YouTube.

When I say it sounded like Seconds, I mean it, it was hard to tell their voices apart again, and the only reason I could is because I was watching them sing.

Maybe if I'd been listening on headphones it would have been more distinct, but that's what I heard open air.

How the hell is there a housefly alive during the month of December in winter?! *prepares to kill*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom