Now that Prop. has given us the good news, I have some questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
I have been registered with Prop. since last December and I didn't use them for the 1st leg.

So I have a few questions:

How gauranteed am I of getting tickets when I send the form in?

When do the tickets get sent to my house?

Is it dangerous to have them send my tickets in the mail?

Is it possible for me to request the Chicago (October 16th)show that hasn't been officially announced yet?

How have your experiences with Prop. been?

Please help!

Thank you!

Cookie Manwhore

------------------
"Look what you did you little JERK!"

"Kevin! You're such a disease!"

Originally posted by ContrlKaos:
AHHHH... I'm getting deja vu from like 6 months ago... Do we really need to go through all these questions again????

yes

------------------

Yeah control freak, chill.

tongue.gif

------------------
There are barn doors
And there are revolving doors

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Yeah control freak, chill.

tongue.gif

Better cut his/her children in half!
wink.gif

------------------

I'll leave that pleasure to deathbear. He enjoy's such things.

------------------
Catch the mouse
Squash his head
Put him in the pot

Originally posted by ContrlKaos:
AHHHH... I'm getting deja vu from like 6 months ago... Do we really need to go through all these questions again????

People who didn't have Prop then didn't need to pay attention to those threads. We can't all read EVERY thread here...some of us have lives, ya know.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
*In the meantime, nobody answers the questions*

I've never subscribed to Prop!

I don't KNOW the answers!!!!

I'm sorry I'm not smart!!!!

Dammit, what do you people want from me?????

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by mikal:
I have been registered with Prop. since last December and I didn't use them for the 1st leg.

I USED THEM FOR THE IMPROVED SECOND LEG

So I have a few questions:

PRETTY SURE, I NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE NOT GETTING THEIR TICKETS.

MINE ARRIVED TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE SHOW.

NO.

Is it possible for me to request the Chicago (October 16th)show that hasn't been officially announced yet?

I DON'T THINK SO, CAN'T REMEMBER.

GOOD, ALTHOUGH I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE NEW ISSUE OF PROPAGANDA

Please help!

Thank you!

Cookie Manwhore

I believe Prop doesn't give you a 100% guarantee, but I think you can be 90% sure Prop can give you the ticket you want. For the other 10% you may get another ticket instead of the one you originally ordered. Or, when there is a big demand for a certain concert, you get tickets for your 2nd choice concert.

For the Spring tour, everybody got their tickets approximately 2 weeks before the concert.

I haven't heard of big screwups for the first two legs.

Look at the Propaganda order form. I don't know for sure what it said for the first 2 legs, but IIRC it was possible (or you could select an option that you also wanted tickets for a city if a second show was announced).

Good, I got the tickets I asked for.

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

I used Propaganda for POPMart and Elevation. I received great tickets for all of the shows I requested. In my experience, Propaganda are outstanding - and if they cannot give you tickets for the show you requested, they will notifiy you.

Usually a few weeks before the concert.

You must provide Propaganda with a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) when you place your order. So write clearly on this envelope - and make sure the stamp is secure (but don't overtape the stamp otherwise the post office won't accept it as they cannot postmark it). Using this format, I have never had any problems receiving tickets from Propaganda.

Sadly, the answer is "no." Propaganda will ONLY offer tickets for the shows that are confirmed as of Sept. 10th. For example, when more Boston shows were added this past June, I asked Propaganda if I could have tickets to one of those shows instead of the Hartford show. They replied that they were ONLY given tickets for the shows that were confirmed on the date they made their offer. They also stated that they rarely get tickets for the added shows.

I love them! They gave me OUTSTANDING GC seats at Hartford. It was worth paying $138.50 for those seats. I didn't have to stand outside all day and I was literally as close to the stage as those in the heart were. At POPMart, I was very close to the stage (on the field) in Chicago. When I looked around and saw how HUGE the stadium was, I was shocked to be so close. My friends complimented me on the good seats for both tours. Therefore, I definitely trust them.

A word of caution though - for the more popular shows, say the one in Chicago, there may be a lot of demand. Therefore, you might not get fantastic seats or you might not even get tickets at all. As such, plan a back-up show that you KNOW you want to attend and/or be prepared to receive less than "perfect" tickets. However, keep in mind - at least Propaganda obtained tickets for you for that show. Could you do better with TicketMaster? If you feel that TicketMaster is the way to go - then ignore Propaganda completely (this is not directed at you, Mikal). I just don't want to hear another round of people complaining that they didn't get tickets on Bono's lap from Propaganda.

Hope this helps and good luck!

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 09-11-2001).]

Thanks a lot to everyone who answered my question! You've made me feel comfortable with using Prop. for tickets.

Thanks again!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom