North Star confirmed in Transformers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is everyone leaving their email for a song that has no commercial release? :scratch:

It pretty much effectively killed the discussion thread, that's for sure.

Agreed. And I'm sure there are youtube links out there. Just convert them to mp3 if you want it that bad.

the clip in the movie is short, and the movie is terrible!!!

oops, just saw that someone ripped it from the film, my bad :)

I wish someone would ask these two people to shut up :blahblah:

Those chords at the end of the clip, do they belong to the bridge? I would have loved to hear Bono sing to that. I love that bridge! :heart:

Funny thing is, I like U2's verses and bridges more than the choruses these days. I get a bit tired of the "I can't wait any longer for your love" again and again, but I adore everything else about the song. Not that I don't like the chorus, but they need to play it down a little or people will get tired of it too quickly. Or maybe it's just me :hmm:

Did Steve Lillywhite say Every Breaking Wave needs a chorus? I think it is beautiful as it is. But who knows, if they find a gourgeous one, the song could be stunning. :drool:

I do understand it must be hard to decide these things. People talk about overproducing, but a lot of the time, it's more about the structure of the songs and four people and the producer(s), who have to agree.

North Star sounds like a gorgeous song...that is, it will be once we're able to hear it without some idiots blathering on about giant robots and YOUR NEW LUCKY BUNNY. It's like a more obnoxious version of the beach clips.

I can hardly hear anything over Shia and his gang, but it will be nice to hear a full studio version of this one day. At least when it comes to unreleased material, Winter leaked in its full form (and two versions, no less!).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom