Non-Single Survivor: Rattle And Hum - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Heartland

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:
You get a free pass. :kiss:
:drool: and i'm tolerable of others' opinions, i promise. i grew up with a democratic mother and a republican father, so i've learned how to tolerate differing opinions. although now my dad's come over to the dark side and he voted democrat for the first time ever last year :macdevil:

:wink: :kiss:

I was expecting everyone to be older than me when I came here. I never knew U2 had such young fans. Viva Our Teh U2!

bono_212 said:
I am 18/F/ and I believe the sid e ofthe screen says my location but IN

OMG!11 piX plZ!11!!!!1
jk :wink:

And what are you IN exactly? :huh:
:tongue:

Is everyone over east? I must be the only west-coaster.

In the central time zone andthat's all you need to know :wink:

Don't go making this into a real chat room with all this sex and such. :wink:

bono_212 said:
dang!!!!!!!!!! When did i get over 200 posts/!?!?!?!??!!
Believe me, I was once a lowly Babyface. And now i'm a WHOA-WHOAAAAAAAAAAA refugee! You posts rise very quickly in these things. with so many people to talk to. If they didn't have the 45 second rule. I'd be up even more. :hyper:

Well according to my friend I told her quite a long time ago I was at 200 posts, so I guess I had a memory lapse, since I already knew that I was there....wonders if she does have ADD :huh:

I still don't know how I've managed to amass over 21,000 posts.

I am a precious few posts away from attaining 'Rock'N'Roll Doggie' status. Of course, I will no doubt grow bored of that status, seeing as it doesn't change(other than those subtitles underneath it) until I hit ten freaking thousand.

Axver said:
I still don't know how I've managed to amass over 21,000 posts.
I have a hunch.
terry.jpg

NERD!

:wink:

There should be another status beyond Blue Crack Addict. :mad:

namkcuR said:
I am a precious few posts away from attaining 'Rock'N'Roll Doggie' status. Of course, I will no doubt grow bored of that status, seeing as it doesn't change(other than those subtitles underneath it) until I hit ten freaking thousand.

Do we get presents when we reach 10,000? :hyper:

Does Bano come to our house and perform a live set?

catlhere said:

Oh yea, what's the deal with that shaun vox guy. I see him around being Bano sometimes. :eyebrow:

One day, he loves being "Bano", next day he hates U2 and wants to have hot sex with Slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom