Non-Single Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zoo Station

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • So Cruel

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
seriously...ok so I haven't gone to bed yet.

And neither have I. I'm watching this thread with sheer amazement. Some of you guys are being ridiculous. Just give it a rest, all right?

GibsonGirl said:

And neither have I. I'm watching this thread with sheer amazement. Some of you guys are being ridiculous. Just give it a rest, all right?

The funny part is that if our thread had been left open, we'd all be continuing merrily on our way and everyone would be happy.

Khan, the pic was a total joke. I didn't mean to offend you at all and I'm sorry if I did, but the pic was 110% in good fun. I harbor no ill will towards you, and there was absolutely no malicious intent with the pic. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously by any stretch of the imagination - it was simply just having some fun amongst friends. You were supposed to laugh too, we were supposed to be laughing with you, NOT at you. I'm sorry if you didn't find it funny, and I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not the intention.

you know what i love? if any other mod had closed the thread, at most any of you would've asked them why they did it. but nope, instead i get hurled with insults.

if sicy or neutral or miroslava had closed the thread, you guys wouldn't be comparing them to hitler (oh sorry that was just a joke haha!) and accusing them of "taking the fun out of interference."

i've explained why it was closed. like it or don't, i don't care. but i'm not going to play 20 questions with you guys especially when none of you are being the slightest bit nice at all.

GibsonGirl said:

Some of you guys are being ridiculous. Just give it a rest, all right?

I hope you're not referring to me. Because I don't care if we have a discussion thread or not. I just don't think we should take these threads and chat rules so seriously! :shrug:

I don't believe it was a personal thing at all...I didn't even know who you were until yesterday...so I haven o reason to harbor ill feelings towards you and I still don't, just from the looks of the last few things you said you only closedthe thread because you could, not for the reasons you said, that thread sat there all day today, and not one other mod closed it, and I know at least miro was on casue I was takling to her today, so it felt like a little mod power abuse

NOw that's all I'm gonna say about the matter, I'd rather let it go, it's just a thread on a message board, there will be others, and that's that

EDIT: I also believe that that was a very sincere apology and it should have been taken as such and not with rebuke.

KhanadaRhodes said:
you know what i love? if any other mod had closed the thread, at most any of you would've asked them why they did it. but nope, instead i get hurled with insults.

if sicy or neutral or miroslava had closed the thread, you guys wouldn't be comparing them to hitler (oh sorry that was just a joke haha!) and accusing them of "taking the fun out of interference."

i've explained why it was closed. like it or don't, i don't care. but i'm not going to play 20 questions with you guys especially when none of you are being the slightest bit nice at all.

Oh, come now, Khan. You're my friend; you know I like you. And you know that if some other mod had closed the thread without justification, they'd be receiving one hell of a tongue-lashing from me. They wouldn't have received sarcasm or humour; I would've been quite serious.

You know me better than to accuse me of anything like that.

erg not another so cruel vote

this is cruel

How many times is that joke going to be used?

So Cruel's gone.

I'd be gone if I could tear myself away from the blue crack. This has been the most ridiculous hour I can remember in my time on Interference. :crack:

I thought it was meant to be Christmas tomorrow. :|

I was thinking the same thing in regards to Christmas

I'm trying so hard to leave but I can't....this is the only thread with any movemetn really though :huh:

bono_212 said:
I was thinking the same thing in regards to Christmas

I'm trying so hard to leave but I can't....this is the only thread with any movemetn really though :huh:

:lol: I guess we have to waste our lives somehow. :wink:

Darn Christmas break needing me not have to go to sleep at any decent time added with the weekend.

I'm always in bed by 11pm. I must be some kind of weirdo.

It's less than six hours until Christmas and I need to finish making presents. :yikes:

I cannot believe that Zoo Station is probably gonna end up winning this thing, and I think it's funny that my discription now is my least favorite song on AB :)

bono_212 said:
don't be hatin' on Christmas :)

Oh, but I do. All the insincere gifts, boring gatherings, and general stress and hoopla. :|

Axver said:

Oh, but I do. All the insincere gifts, boring gatherings, and general stress and hoopla. :|

Christmas trees! :happy:

Christmas lights! :happy:

Snow! :happy:

Except that you don't have snow because you're in the Southern hemisphere....I really can't imagine celebrating Christmas during the Summer.

I'm glad my family's so close, Christmas really feels the way it's suppsoed to feel for me............I hope that not offending sounding, now I'm afraid of what I say :) and i'm being serious not sarcastic

namkcuR said:

Christmas trees! :happy:

Christmas lights! :happy:

Snow! :happy:

Except that you don't have snow because you're in the Southern hemisphere....I really can't imagine celebrating Christmas during the Summer.

It's going to be 38C tomorrow. Talk about crazy. Whatever happened to Christmas in the late 20s C? That's Christmas to me - a nice comfortable temperature so that you can have a barbecue lunch followed by backyard cricket in the afternoon.

Axver said:

It's going to be 38C tomorrow. Talk about crazy. Whatever happened to Christmas in the late 20s C? That's Christmas to me - a nice comfortable temperature so that you can have a barbecue lunch followed by backyard cricket in the afternoon.

Barbeque on Christmas? I really can't imagine Christmas in the middle of summer.

Snow, freezing cold, that's what Christmas is supposed to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom