NLOTH2 is available (I have GOYB CD)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused. Is this for the album version or the alternate version on the "GOYB" single. I'm hoping it's the latter because I don't want to hear anything else from the album until it comes out.

I was confused because people refer to electronic stuff and Eno and other journalists seemed to indicate "NLOTH" would be more of a gradually building traditional song and that the album version had all the experimental, rough stuff.

As far as we know, the slowbuilding atmospheric one is the one on the album. This is the one recorded at Olympic studios in a rockier Buzzcocks meet Bow wow wow style. Apparently it's a live performance from the full band inc bono, with later overdubs and production by Eno and Will.i.am. It iwll be on the single.

As far as we know, the slowbuilding atmospheric one is the one on the album. This is the one recorded at Olympic studios in a rockier Buzzcocks meet Bow wow wow style. Apparently it's a live performance from the full band inc bono, with later overdubs and production by Eno and Will.i.am. It iwll be on the single.

Serious?? That's what I'm staying up for? Sounds shit :down:

Well in that case off to bed I go- I only want to hear the album version

Serious?? That's what I'm staying up for? Sounds shit :down:

Well in that case off to bed I go- I only want to hear the album version

Maybe if you actually heard it, you could express that. But you haven't so....

whining.jpg

Album version goes up within 20 minutes anyway.....
:doh:

Alt. version is actually pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom