NLOTH will be Adam's best album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gonna Run 2 U

New Yorker
Judging from what I can hear on the beach clips and the quote from Q that he "had a good album". I think he is going to be one of the key components of the new songs. I really think his work improves with every album. Im getting a real "grooving" feel from beach clip 2 especially and 4.

I couldnt hear Adam on HTDAAB except on Vertigo and Love and Peace or Else (fun fact, I spelt that the first time as "love and peach")

I was impressed by his noodlings on the U2.com clips. :up: Promising.

It sounds like it will be up there with his best album's for sure. He is not the kind to tout himself so having him say he had a good record is certainly a little different than Bono saying HTDAAB would be their best album or that they would play molten metal.

However, the bar is already set pretty high on alot of War and Pop but mostly on JT and AB. Adam has never been flashy or had any desire to dominate songs, but he has always been able to adapt to whatever the band does and fit his work perfectly into the songs. This makes him a great and in many respects underappreciated bassist.

A few of my favorite performances from Adam:
An Cat Dubh
Gloria
NYD
Pride
ISHFWILF
Streets
WOWY
IGC
God Part II
Zoo Station
The Fly