NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait a minute... you people are buying this thing for 20 bucks when you can just wait for a couple more weeks and get it for $9.99 at Best Buy or something?

:coocoo:

Yes I know it is not too smart, but I guess we couldn't wait hahaha. Paying for a leak like somebody else said. I don't even know how much I really paid since I have no idea of how many USD is an Austrialian dollar.

So wait a minute... you people are buying this thing for 20 bucks when you can just wait for a couple more weeks and get it for $9.99 at Best Buy or something?

Dude. If you had been camping out at this forum for the past week, you would know how we feel.

I haven't slept properly in days. Don't fuck with me right now.

Sorry. :wink:

Still just listening to the extended slips..... This album is amazingly rich!!!!

Breathe made me pee my pants.

As did Fez - Being Born and many other songs.

....I still don't like GOYB though. But I'm confident that this is their best album since Achtung already (not counting Passengers).

Yeah. These people are gonna steal the album digitally... well I'll tell you one thing, I'm going to steal the album physically. Beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom