NLOTH 2 Day Pop Up Installation in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ny_atom

The Fly
Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere else, but I just saw that Filter Magazine is hosting a No Line on the Horizon 2 Day Pop Up installation in Los Angeles.

From the Filter website:

"Come and celebrate U2’s twelfth studio album featuring Anton Corbijn’s U2 Photography and his new film, Linear. The first 500 people to buy the album will receive a limited edition U2 / Anton Corbijn lithograph!

GRAND OPENING: Monday, March 2nd: 9 PM - 1 a.m.
STORE HOURS: Tuesday, March 3rd: Noon - 9 PM
@ SPACE 15 TWENTY Gallery
1520 N. Cahuenga Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028"

Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere else, but I just saw that Filter Magazine is hosting a No Line on the Horizon 2 Day Pop Up installation in Los Angeles.

From the Filter website:

"Come and celebrate U2’s twelfth studio album featuring Anton Corbijn’s U2 Photography and his new film, Linear. The first 500 people to buy the album will receive a limited edition U2 / Anton Corbijn lithograph!

GRAND OPENING: Monday, March 2nd: 9 PM - 1 a.m.
STORE HOURS: Tuesday, March 3rd: Noon - 9 PM
@ SPACE 15 TWENTY Gallery
1520 N. Cahuenga Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028"

I could WALK there!!!!!! :O

More info:

Mar 2 2009 9:00PM-1:00AM
Amoeba's Monday Movies: "LINEAR" Director Anton Corbijn's (Control, music video director) new film - images set to music from U2's new album, "No Line on the Horizon." In partnership with the U2 pop-up at Gallery Space + Amoeba. The new album will be for sale at midnight. The first 500 people to arrive and purchase the album at the event will receive a limited edition U2 lithograph. The No Line on the Horizon Experience will be open for viewing starting at 9pm -1am March 2nd and March 3rd from 11am - 10pm.

More info:

Mar 2 2009 9:00PM-1:00AM
Amoeba's Monday Movies: "LINEAR" Director Anton Corbijn's (Control, music video director) new film - images set to music from U2's new album, "No Line on the Horizon." In partnership with the U2 pop-up at Gallery Space + Amoeba. The new album will be for sale at midnight. The first 500 people to arrive and purchase the album at the event will receive a limited edition U2 lithograph. The No Line on the Horizon Experience will be open for viewing starting at 9pm -1am March 2nd and March 3rd from 11am - 10pm.

See, that's confusing. Are these two different events? Ameoba records is 6400 W Sunset Blvd....????

See, that's confusing. Are these two different events? Ameoba records is 6400 W Sunset Blvd....????

Amoeba is on Sunset between Cahuenga and Vine. The space for the screening is on Cahuenga just a half-lock N. of Sunset, if I'm not mistaken, where the new Urban Outfitters is located.

Here's what I got back about the pop-up and screening:

It's at Space 15 Twenty.... Starts at 9pm and you can pre-purchase your cd
and either get a free limited edition lithograph or a customized t-shirt of
your pick. You can then get the cd right at midnight... We will be screening
U2 related films too in the courtyard...

We are located half a block north of Amoeba. Just google map the address.

So it looks like CDs at Amoeba, everything else at the gallery.

Has anyone had a chance to hear the new stuff? any favorites yet?

Magnificent is my favorite, by far.

I was thinking of taking my SoundDock to the line and play the new songs....but then it would ruin it to the people that are waiting for the album????.:hmm:

For California U2 fans

Don't know if this has been posted here I couldnt see it but for you lucky California U2 fans here is an event for you to attend.

Where: Los Angeles, California
When: 9:00 p.m. March 02 2009
Cost: Free

Amoeba will be holding FREE screenings of music-related films every Monday in the Month of March. Along with the free screening, there will be FREE Izze Soda and FREE popcorn at the Snack Bar!

The first screening takes place in the courtyard of Space15Twenty, just up the street from Amoeba at 1520 N. Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA.

Our first film will be Linear, Director Anton Corbijn's new film, which features images set to music from U2's new album, No Line on the Horizon. In partnership with the U2 pop-up gallery and store, we’ll be selling the new album at midnight.

The first 500 people to arrive and purchase the album at the event will also receive a limited edition U2 lithograph

Back
Top Bottom