Nip/Tuck Seaon 3!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed it too, I forgot. When is the re-run on? I always forget that too.

I was watching that silly Barbara Walters show because Boston Legal wasn't on again.

So Kimber uh..now I already know I guess

:shrug:

I don't know why I don't watch this show as often as I should. This should be my favorite show, considering my view that all human beings are shallow and value good looks more than anything in this world.

AngelofHarlem01 said:
now that's just plain creepy lol..i wonder if his identity will ever be revealed..at one time i thought it could be the son Matt but now no idea..

Next week the Carver is revealed. They are airing back to back brand new episodes, the final ones for this season. The preview was VERY interesting. I cant believe I'm hooked on this show. But I will be watching next week! :laugh:

best show ever! :drool:

I need to check out the carver on myspace.

:lol: at the interests for The Carver:

[q]

The Carver
"Beauty is a Curse on the World."

100 years old

Miami, FLORIDA

Last Login: 12/13/2005
View more pics

Contacting The Carver

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/thecarver

The Carver's Interests
Music Early 80's pop, InDeep
Movies Gone with the Wind, Freaks, Badlands
Television "According to Jim"
Books "The Confessions of St. Augustine" - I keep a copy on my nightstand and read a passage every evening before bed. "Capote" - Gerald Clark. I'm also a big fan of Wally Lamb.
Heroes Rasputin, The Dali Lama, Joan Crawford, George Steinbrenner</font>[/q]

I have added the carver as my friend. :ohmy:

:hmm: more Carver background. Who is from Maine?

[q]The Carver's Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends, Networking
Orientation: Not Sure
Hometown: Northern Maine
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Catholic
Sign: Scorpio
Children: I don't want kids

Last edited:
:laugh: Nice signature MVD.

This tuesday is it. I cant believe I'm looking forward to a TV show a few days ahead of time. This show is definately my guilty pleasure! :laugh: I have no idea how I got hooked on it either.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Tonight, finally

I think it might be Julia's mother

Wow, really? Hadnt thought of that. The problem I see with that is she was pretty badly injured from the plane crash and supposedly the Carver goes on a rampage in the episodes tonight.

Quentin is the obvious choice, but I think its to obvious, so it probably wont be him. I also thought it could possibly be more than one person. I guess we will know tonight. Although, I bet, they will leave us wondering about something. :hmm:

I'd be grateful if someone would post back here with who the carver is. I can't wait another six weeks to find out.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
(referring to Julia's mom) While she was sitting on Julia's couch at the end of the plane crash episode she didn't appear to be hurt because she missed the flight.

You know, your right. Not sure what I was thinking. I'm skeptical its her though based on the things the Carver has done (if you catch my drift :laugh: ) But anything is possible on this show. :laugh:

I didn't see the plane crash episode so I didn't know about that. That just seems like a wacky possibility, that it could be her.

Another rumor is the racist girl's father

MrsSpringsteen said:
I didn't see the plane crash episode so I didn't know about that. That just seems like a wacky possibility, that it could be her.

Another rumor is the racist girl's father

Oh, I was wrong about that anyway. See my last post.

:hmm: the racist girls father would be a huge disappointment. That character was just introduced. It would be pretty lame IMO.

My guess is either someone from a prior season and/or it is more than one person.

:yikes:

The other plot line was about as disturbing to me with the box cutter. Any guy watching that got the hebejebee's!

I called part of it. I said two people were involved. I'm surprised it was Quentin just because it was so obvious. I guess thats why they did it, because everyone (like me) thought it would be more complex and not so obvious. :shrug:

Oh yeah the box cutter:faint: I'm glad they got that guy in the end. What a phsyco.
Really bizzare about Quentin and Kit..they really drew that one out. You know, i would've thought that eventually more detectives would have been involved on the case considering the number of victims...Was a really great finale though:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom