NFL 2014, Part 2: Boom Shakalaka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy who brought the footballs into the bathroom was some 80 year old man taking a leak, only one ball was 2 pounds under, 3 of the 11 were a pound under, and the other 7 were "a hair" under... certainly well what's in the acceptable range of what would be expected in that weather.

the absolute stupidest controversy/non-story in the history of sports.

utterly baffling that people are still discussing it.

Pats can dink n' dunk, slant and power run their way right over Seattle. Their strengths match with Seattle's relative weaknesses. If they get greedy and try to challenge the Seattle secondary deep, they'll pay. You've got to stay patient and take what that defense gives you.

As for Seattle, Lynch needs to get going early and Wilson needs to make key plays when they happen without being overly aggressive. Another 4 INTs and it'll be over quickly. NE's defense is better than the one they faced today. Wilson was so good in the clutch last year though I can't imagine him having two awful games in a row.

I'm gonna say 24-20 Pats for now, but it's a toss up.

Not a bad call so far.

Not such a ballsy call, very in line with Carroll's personality (he tried to be like that in New England, I liked him as the coach here) and they had a good match up. 30 football minutes for the Pats to pull it out.

I saw a deflated light globe! Where is that 2nd Assistant Associate Apprentice Equipment Technician - in - training that we can blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom