NFL 2012: AFC/NFC Championships and beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So did the Eagles in 2010. Gotta admit, they looked scary heading into the 2011 season.

Fedex Field Schedule for 2013:

September 9th: Eagles vs. Redskins

September 15th Special Event: Motorcycle, Monster Truck, Front-end Loader, and Sod Clumper Stunt Show.

September 22nd: Lions vs. Redskins

September 29th Special Event: Incontinent Critter Rodeo

October 6th (Redskins bye) Routine Maintenance: Purchase string for stadium weed whackers, realize it’s the wrong spool size, lose receipt, put off weed whacking until spring.

October 13th Special Event: Polyphonic Spree, Rusted Root and Widespread Panic co-headline the Overflowing Recycling Bin in a Steady Drizzle Festival.

October 20th: Bears vs. Redskins

ciMl1jj.png

No wonder they suck.

This may not be the most exciting draft ever, but I'm having an absolute blast watching it and learning about these guys.

Bears have made an effort to shore up the left side of the O-Line this offseason. Can't complain. It was a huge position of need.

Not really missing that first rounder we traded; even the Rams traded it.

Eagles' pick was really good. Giants and Cowboys shit the bed. It's like they didn't watch a single game last season.

Plenty of good WRs and DBs left for round 2 :up:

Picks I'm really questioning: DJ Hayden to Oakland, EJ Manuel to Buffalo, Justin Pugh to New York, Kyle Long to Chicago, Minnesota trading three rounds of picks to get Cordarelle Patterson (Belichick wins again) and Travis Frederick to Dallas. Fortunately for GAF, Long has the best chance to develop into a solid player from that group, but it was still a reach. Frederick might have been the worst pick. And they got way less trading down that far from San Francisco than they should have gotten. Sorry, Impster. That's a debacle.

Agree with LM, really like Johnson to the Eagles. If they can get Cyprien at 35, I'm going to be pleased.

Holding tight and waiting for Swearinger to drop would be a prudent option, but a trade up for Cyprien wouldn't surprise me. A lot of fans are begging for that.

They didn't want to leave round 1 without taking a stab at replacing Harvin. Good player, lousy trade.

And a 7.

Oh yeah, the trade itself was horrendous. Goodell should fine the Pats for breaking competitive balance.

Can't argue with 4 picks for #29. Everyone expected the Pats to trade the pick, nobody expected to get so much in return...thanks Vikings.

Back
Top Bottom