New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
typhoon said:
So this is the eighth NYC show? How come U2VT says last night was New York #6 and the thread title says New York VII?

Because the eighth show was on the first leg. I'm counting by shows per leg not shows per tour.

for Wham:
6.gif

ouizy said:
Because up until now this would be the last NY show of the tour.

What do you mean, "up until now"? :confused:

Not trying to question everything you say, Ouizy, but I feel like I'm missing something.

so they didn't end with '40'?

damn.. ending this show with the Lennon cover could be a huge historical irony...

(but of course they'll be back!)

Thanks everyone for an awesome setlist party! Props to Queen Bee, MTEdge and Lila for their contributions, as always.

I'm off to visit the fam for Thanksgiving, so I'll be missing the next few shows. Have fun, and see y'all next week sometime!

Miringeltje said:

WOW.
This must be the shortest show of the tour.

Anaheim and Toronto both had one show with 20 songs. And this one had 21 if you count MLK.

what a crock of shit tonight....esally...everyone got fucked tonight....te people standing in the rain for tickets all day. What a sad ass setlist...Im sorry...Im being brutal...but how fucking cruel

corianderstem said:

What do you mean, "up until now"? :confused:

Not trying to question everything you say, Ouizy, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Because I am trying to be cautiously optimistic that the outdoor stadium tour will swing this way this summer...

u2wedge said:
so they didn't end with '40'?

damn.. ending this show with the Lennon cover could be a huge historical irony...

(but of course they'll be back!)

:yikes:

probably more variation during the 2 detroit shows than the 8 new york shows. seriously, detroit 1 and 2 were very different from each other.

One Skirt said:
Just guessing from my days in theatre production/tech, but MSG probably pressured them to end by a certain time so the crew could start the set strike earlier and save a little OT money after midnight when the union rates are sky-high. :shrug:
that makes more sense than the band needing to get to Canada--sounds very likely.

jag0918 said:
what a crock of shit tonight....esally...everyone got fucked tonight....te people standing in the rain for tickets all day. What a sad ass setlist...Im sorry...Im being brutal...but how fucking cruel

Can't say they got fucked when they actually got to see and hear U2 for the 8 time...

Yeah I live in Europe....

jag0918 said:

I concur.

And when I read that Bruce played his 139th unique song on his tour tonight (is that true)

I feel fucking pissed.

What an odd night.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone here who celebrates it! Be safe and eat a lot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom