new ultra bono shades thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a month ago we were doing research on Bono's new orange and blue Armanis that he has been wearing..

We got nothing except for te fact that we found out that they weren't gonna come out for atleast awhile..

both if you can...

The ones that are out now (the green tints,pink, very dark blue) have been out for awhile but the orange and light blue are brand new colors that Bono has been recently wearing, and no one has any clue what the release date (if there is) of when those 2 glasses are coming out...

what glasses are these:

peach.jpg

Badger had cancer, I spoke to him about 2 weeks ago. He was supposed to get back to me but I havent seen him or heard from him in a while.

bono-product_red.jpg

These are the shades I got for Christmas. :wink: I love them! Best pair of sunglasses I have ever had. I must own about 12 other pairs since my eyes are very light and the wind bothers them. These are the best ones.

Last edited:
hi you all!!!

i'm looking for the original version of the Fly sunglasses (1991 and 1992)
Anyone could give me som information please?

thanx in advance...claudio

ultralarry said:
hi you all!!!

Check ebay periodically. A pair shows up every few months.

hi you all!!!

Well I have given up trying to reach Joey/Badger. I dunno where the hell he is...he never returns my calls

I have just recieved info on Armani...

They released or going to realease another pair soon BUT they are not going to be another color of the 9285. Instead they did another pair that is more femme...Not what I was expecting for them to come out with a totally different pair of RED sunglasses...

BTW they have the RED sign at the corner like all RED 9285's do when you buy them...

as far as i know there is another RED model (at least in italy), and it is the 9247 (if i'm not wrong).
they are an acetate mascherine, and they come in black, amber, violet.
and they have the (RED) simbol on the corner.

maybe this is the new femme RED model, or maybe they're gonna to release onether one.

i doubt bono will wear these too.
the thing that seems strange is that he's wearing from a long time the 9285. so maybe armani is going to make a new agressive model for him or maybe he will change brand if another stylist will join the RED campaign. (D&G?)

I seriously doubt about Bvlgari joining the red campaign, because it's more a luxury jeweller brand than a "affordable brand" like Gap or Emporio Armani, so I don't think it's going to join RED...
Well maybe for ONE pair sunglasses, but nothing else I'd say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom