New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's because U2 (the band) give nothing to U2.com, the people at the website can't invent things, if they have nothing...

I beg to differ. Perhaps if they started posting mash-ups of Miley Cyrus and Devo and calling it new U2, the band might step in and correct it with some actual new songs. A little pressure goes a long way. :hyper:

What is up with bands having terrible official websites? U2's is one of the better ones. Take a look at The Killers or Kings of Leon's site, for example. Relatively no information on there, don't even update their tour dates. I only found out the Killers were coming to Columbus because my friend drove by the venue and saw it on the marquee outside. The official site had nothing about it.

Seems to me that in this day and age ( ;) ) that'd be the most important thing to have in tip top shape for your audience, is an accurate, up to date place everyone can come to for whatever they want to know about the band, past or present.

Aren't we overdue for the site to announce this years gift?

The last few years have seen the gift announced around this time of year, but I'm pretty sure that in late 2008 they didnt announce anything before years end, probably due to NLOTH's pending arrival.

If there is going to be an arena tour next year, then there's no need for the next exclusive u2.com cd to be anything special at all. It might as well be a recording of dogs barking. People will be signing up for access to tickets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom