New Tour Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ponkine

Refugee
Hola Amigos :wave:

Well, first was new album´s title...remember ? names like "Vertigo", "Hanover Quay", etc, etc...

now is time, OUR time to think in an useful name, just as a game, but who knows, maybe Edge still look at this page sometimes :edge: ;)

THE NEW TOUR NAME !!!!! ( just in case, Elvis, I didn´t put this on U2tourcentral because is not news, neither setlist, etc, etc )

Wanna play the game ? :D

The Rules are simple:

1- You can´t name any song nor album name, given the last tour ( Elevation ) used one. No names like "Vertigo" Tour, "Miracle", "Love and Peace", "Bomb", etc, etc.

2- Must be short, no more than 3 or 4 words, without counting the words "U2" and "Tour". So no HTDAAB Tour, for example.

3- Must be creative, no titles like "Atomic TV", "World Tour", etc, etc.

That´s all, so drop your names here !!!

Here I Go first:

1- Hello, Hello Tour
2- Delayed and Released Tour
3- U-Tour
4- Hype Tour
5- Love Or Money Tour
6- Fade In Tour

:laugh:

How bout a tour that DOESN'T use the word tour? it'd be brilliant! :D okay, in all seriousness (me? serious? hah!) here are my ideas:

1. The Spanish Beach Mix Tour (U2 travels with a bunch of Spanish guys that talk over the songs, have a wave effect machine so the music is difficult to hear. it'll be labeled artistic and be a huge success.)
2. COS Treatment Tour (only PLEBAns will get this... all members of U2 are shirtless. always.)
3. Straw Hat Tour (um...Bono has a straw hat.)
4. Red White and Black Tour (y'know instead of red white and blue...since the album colours seem to be red, white, and black...)

The COS Treatment Tour: No Shirt Will Go Unraveled

(must be careful not to disclose too much info bout COS outside the "safety zone".....) :angel:

OR....

Give Me What I Want & Nobody Gets Hurt Tour: Bono Can Just Bite You!

:macdevil:

Last edited:
the backtrack tour

why? all because of you and LAPOE both have a track/back rhyme in them

other names could be:
firefly
tour of blinding lights
vertigo
atomic

The Anagram Tour
otherwise known as TAT.
Where they will play such songs as, COBL, LAPOE, UTTEOTW, NYD, ISHFWILF, OOTS, AIWIY and the classic WTSHNN

Rafiennes said:
The Anagram Tour
otherwise known as TAT.
Where they will play such songs as, COBL, LAPOE, UTTEOTW, NYD, ISHFWILF, OOTS, AIWIY and the classic WTSHNN

Or perhaps The Alphabet Tour?? :tongue: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom