New song [Winter]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABLE

The Fly
Absolute radio in the UK claiming to be playing a new track from U2, not sure if its just a first play of winter on the radio. any ideas?

NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

it's totally gonna be Every Breaking Wave.

someone should call Absolute Radio. i'm sure it's probably Winter or MOS though.

Probably Winter, but hey maybe its a different version than the two we have? doubt it though.

i'm serious. so this thread doesn't get out of control with speculation, someone in the UK should call Absolute radio and ask the name of the song.

he hasn't mentioned it again..dragging it out till outro track probably...somebody ready with record button.

right? and this is U2's new single....

MOMENT OF SURRENDER!!!!1

Haha.

I'm always ready to instantly go from lurker to all-out crazy Interferencer as soon as new album things take off. This would be really fun to do all over again after only one year this time.

Haha.

I'm always ready to instantly go from lurker to all-out crazy Interferencer as soon as new album things take off. This would be really fun to do all over again after only one year this time.

right? i just want that dude that said "mikal big kiss me suck" to come back.

Yeah, where are those french robots? When they come back, we'll be in good shape. But I think we need a visit from the Slow Loris first.

Actually, that is quite interesting. I thought they'd settled for the new version, yet the DJ referred to it as a song from the Brothers movie...so why not play the revamped version?

Actually, that is quite interesting. I thought they'd settled for the new version, yet the DJ referred to it as a song from the Brothers movie...so why not play the revamped version?

Because the DJ was smoking crack.

Does this mean there are promo CD's of Winter?

The only formats I'm aware of are the Linear DVD and the Linear mp4 download. Wouldn't mind an actual CD version of the song.

Back
Top Bottom