New picture of bono surfaces on twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're having a good time!

CAUxZBcUIAAsmZx.jpg

Great picture :up: Good to see Bono smile, he seems to make good progress healing. And even better to see Larry smile :)

So how's the match going ?

Bono is at the Monaco v Arsenal match right now; the tv cameras showed him in the stands about 10 minutes into the first half.

Edit: Just realised everyone knows this already ;-)

Would like to see a shot with Bono's arm not at a 90 degree angle, hopefully he is able to unbend it somewhat at this point.

Would like to see a shot with Bono's arm not at a 90 degree angle, hopefully he is able to unbend it somewhat at this point.

Isn't that basically his pose every time he is stood up?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, and before the matches started, WOWY was played in the other match (Atletico vs Bayer). :D Seems like it's a U2 kinda night.

Bono was shown briefly during Elevation, he seemed to be clapping so that's a good sign.

The years on end of rocking that stubble appear to have ended. Bono opting for the clean shaven look past month or so it appears. First time in over a decade? He does look better mind, younger even.

Adam's omission from the other photos can only be - allow me to put on my ass masking Kremlinologist pantsuit for a moment - a sign that he has fallen from favour in the inner circles. I hope Adam's ok.

I wonder if that kid sitting next to Adam might be his son - kid looks a little older than the 5-ish his son would be but I could be wrong!

Back
Top Bottom