New JT Merch on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
watch for coupons from places like JoAnn's or Michael's. They always have something like 40%-50% off custom framing orders. And there's Aaron Brothers too, but I don't recall if they ever have too many coupons. :shrug:

My litho tube had the tape cut when it arrived at my house! the edge of the litho was a little bent and messed up too! I'm so mad!!!! someone opened it and took it out, bent the edge, and then rolled it up and stuck it back in there. DHL maybe? DHL also bent my calendar last year. anyways, i want to get it framed too, i just don't have the money right now.

what's your avatar from ? ^^^

I've gone and done it :yikes: I just ordered my second lithograph.
U2T42568.jpg

this is the one I wanted in the first place , I just couldn't bring myself to order it because of Bono's head being missing and all .

ooh :ohmy: you got another one? cool.

Not sure if you were asking me about my icon... if so, it's Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter.... with a Santa hat :cute:

Lila64 said:
watch for coupons from places like JoAnn's or Michael's. They always have something like 40%-50% off custom framing orders. And there's Aaron Brothers too, but I don't recall if they ever have too many coupons. :shrug:
:ohmy: good idea , I think I'm gonna have to wait till the spring .

thanks Lila .

^Beautiful!

bonocomet...pm me when you've made a choice from the list I sent you.
I'm off next week, and will have time to burn and post.

Back
Top Bottom